• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Tysons

Smash Rookie
Hey,
I'm a smasher from the DC area who's going to univerity of toronto next and would REALLY like to continue smashing, could someone give me a quick synopsis of when and where smashfests are in toronto, or the names of some UT smashers? :)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hey,
I'm a smasher from the DC area who's going to univerity of toronto next and would REALLY like to continue smashing, could someone give me a quick synopsis of when and where smashfests are in toronto, or the names of some UT smashers? :)
Yeah, have you seen Tyrant Wolf around here? It think he should be in UT

*Hides From Adnan*

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Sorry no mudkip only Squirtle! "Squirtle! Squirtle" and Charizard too! RAWR!!!

(see brawl update if confused)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
bumpin fo sum humpin

LOL! Jeff, we should team up again some random smashfest. Tag ourselves as

BLLY and TLNT

And like, play Great Bay.

Into the River Below~

xD

mffns

Smash Cadet
The flaming amazon is when you are giving a girl the grizzle, and right before you twurk up in her drumette of love; you whip out your zippo, set her buckwheat farm on fire, then extinguish the flames with your gorilla juice.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
This is the non.

Dear Smashers,

If you've ever needed a compass to tell which way the wind shines, then you are already well informed about nonsense. Nonsense is an early 20th Century literary technique, which employs enlightening witticisms and vivid analogies and overblown metaphors and well-placed digits of pi in order to convey a sense of wistful romantic nostalgia and pizza within 20 minutes or your money back. It also tosses in some nouns and adjamectives and really spongebob, that's got to be your stupidest idea ever.

Discontently, nonsense has evil thoughts relating to the circumference of a parabola. Throughout the story, Jessica washes her dog using her car as a sponge. This foreshadows the coming washing of her dog with a car as her sponge, leading ultimately to the washing of her dog as a sponge. The story reaches the climax when Jessica washes her sponge. Overall, the sponge and the car symbolize the deep hatred within humanity, and Jessica symbolizes a cake.

Furthermorally, all Nonsensical works are designed just for yodelling inside triangle corners of the teletubbies, and are put away by CD covers in order to erradicate the costumer support of Iceland. As well, nobody has ever jumped into a flying carpet that DIDN'T belong to any keyboard along the tunnel. Clearly, nonsensical works continue to be popular amongst adolescents. The Jungian implications for this are vast and did your mom.

Let X=X ;
X * pi = X * pi
(X + pi) (X - X) = (X + pi) (X - X)
(X + pi) (X - X) - (X + pi) (X - X) = 0
(X - X) - (X - X) = (X - X)
2 * (X - X) - 2 * (X - X) = 2* (X - X)
2 - 2 = 2
0 = 2
X = 2 + X
1 * X = 2 + X

Clearifically stated, X <> 1 * X due to the infallible justly proven proof that the proven identity is provenally proved.

All in all, the book reached its climax when Claudio staged the death of Hamlet in a play, and Beatrice killed herself at the sight of MacBeth's supposedly dead body. For any value of X, the book was okay.

Silent pause

I dare you to tell me how much is worth for a emu to change the circles into clouds that blow the sinking slouchness through which we all press buttons...

Deep breath

Woe be me, it's all a matter of how the spoon (not literally, but homosexually) can transcend and go from coast to coast when it's circling the entropy.

Intimidating glare

After all, even if blue does scream louder than a mountain, we all know that the elephant (the one who lusts for cheese) won't argue about which action takes time before the glow in that tiny part of angled road lusts for a continous expectance of deadlines (such as the delaying of toast) that only multiplies the verge of contradistinction (or, rather, BY contradistinction).

Sigh

Alas, the pressure and fear of my own feet (the ones at the bottom) has caused some divergence amongst my peers, namely the invisible ones. One can clearly see the suffering and angst that I have been through as a cause of the cubed entropy of my triangular mass. My condolences to the deceased.

“In Soviet Russia, honeycombs violently gang **** YOU!!”

~ Russian Reversal on Brazil

Let this be a moral guide for future pie making and have wonderful lightyear!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
^Afrolian agrees.

btw african lion safari smells funny but their washrooms smell good

the road to there isnt a cakewalk either. It's a dillema because it's hot, and you want to open your windows, but it smells sofaking bad.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
**** Grmo, you have to calm down on those doritos. The juice is intoxicating you and now you are normal. Stop that. It's just not right to see a person make as much sense as you just did. Either that or you stole it from someone who stole it from someone who stole it from you. Which in the end makes Lemons taste like chocolate. But, in any case Grmogre the Poke-Man was not found on the map so that makes it uncatchable unless you have 3 cups, a spoon, and a computer mouse tied to a megaphone then you could get into the secret level and find the long lost brother of Skull Island. Then again, you wouldn't need to go to all that trouble just to make some limonade because it's already sitting on the invisible counter of your 7 and 1/2 room appartment. What DOESN'T make sense is the fact that the fact is a lie constructed by todays society only to make use jump up and down repeatedly and say "OMG OMG OMG" while looking at our feet. Only when we look at our feet can we truly find the answers to afterlife because that's what it's really about. Donuts and jewel encrusted underwear. These are the ingredients to make the perfect little girls but, if someone actually did that then they would be sent to jail for cloning humans without a license. Only after we realize the truth of all lies can we embrace mother earths forceful appeal because when father time reins down upon the earth and Omicron Persei 8 a lot of things happen. And when they happen something happens to what's happening and then people ask "what's happening?".
To answer your question though: No we do not serve condoms at this restaurant go check the one next door I'm sure they have a wide variety enough for your pinky fingers to enjoy. With that said I think it's time I opened up the table to a new form of mathematics...

...there now you'll have plenty of time wondering and pondering and fidgeting and eating to your heart's content.

So, I say to you Grmo: grmo grmo grmo, grmogre grmo mogre grmo Franklin's sausage and mogre apples

For it is not in the mind that we think of things that think of other things that we only think of because we're bored. It's in the Duodenum.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, it's Philip. Some of you know me, most of you, probably not.

If you've seen me before, but don't remember my name, maybe this'll help you remember:

no im not a crossdresser

Also, Russia is AWESOME

Top Bottom