• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'M CHECKING IN!! he's checking in!

I'M CHECKING IN!!

no more drugs or alcohol.

no more stinkin' fun at all.

chuck it out!!! you're checcckkiiinggg innnn

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yes you finally made a monkey out of meeee

:phone:
Fixed that for you.
OH MY GOD! I WAS WRONG!!!!

.......it was earth...all along.....

YOU'VE FINALLY MADE A MONKEY!

YES WE'VE FINALLY MADE A MONKEY!!

YOU'VE FINALLY MADE A MONKEY OUT OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE YOU DOCTOR ZAIUS!

omgggggg whats up everyone!!!!!! :D

now i will disappear again for another long period of time.....
YOOOO NO! PLZ

COME BACK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOooo

There's no falcon mains around nemore....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't go.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Laughed out loud the first time I heard the commentary for my pools match with Riddlebox. Thanks, guys.

The way I played in that match (and the other one that made the stream) looks so much worse than how I felt I was playing by the end of the day. Was a great learning experience and I'm really looking forward to the next one, as well as coming out to more A&C gaming nights on Thursdays.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Laughed out loud the first time I heard the commentary for my pools match with Riddlebox. Thanks, guys.

The way I played in that match (and the other one that made the stream) looks so much worse than how I felt I was playing by the end of the day. Was a great learning experience and I'm really looking forward to the next one, as well as coming out to more A&C gaming nights on Thursdays.
You're pretty cool, I hope you keep coming out to these.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
You're pretty cool, I hope you keep coming out to these.
"Pretty" cool? Well, I guess that's a start...

;)

Yes, that's the plan. I will be coming to as many of these tournaments I can, henceforth.

Thanks to you and everyone for being so friendly and receptive.

Top Bottom