• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Probably around this time now...but it's just doubles and random fighting games today and pools and more random fighting games tomorrow so schedule is wack. Sunday is bracket, I think after 5 is melee top 8.

:phone:

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Yeah, I know. I was just hoping to toggle through the streams and hope to catch some matches. I wouldn't mind catching some SCV and FoFXIII fights either.

Nothing yet...unless I'm in the wrong spot for all three streams. :glare:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Well they tweeted out melee starts at noon and I just checked, friendly doubles are on 8wayrun. Found a fantastic thread on srk with all three streams embedded so you can check what's on what. Only 8wayrun is on now.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Well they tweeted out melee starts at noon and I just checked, friendly doubles are on 8wayrun. Found a fantastic thread on srk with all three streams embedded so you can check what's on what. Only 8wayrun is on now.

Can you post a link to that thread just in case I don't have all the resources?

Niko_K

Smash Master
We have five tvs at The Toy Trove already there and those who usually bring TVs will also contribute to that number. It's looking like it's going to be a lot of fun and now it's for cash so things are serious. Hope some of you start coming more and so will we, and this way we can start to diversify the Ontario PR.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
what'd he do now? :p
lol scar accidentally paused in teams and leffen enforced the rule where you forfeit stock.

http://youtu.be/a2snQglitnk?t=8m32s

watch scar at the end, hilarious when he goes to shake leffen's hand and stops himself.

edit: and the leffen sucks chants later on in teams. Leffen needs to play Wes, Hax, Lovage, DJN, and Scar on stream now. They're all salty.

unknown522

Some guy
Lol. I've enforced it before. But that was mainly because m2k pause gimped David.....then killed me while I was telling him he did so. Then hike still debating, then DoH hit me for like 60% on my next stock

So trading 2 stocks for 1 of his own was pretty good. I still won the 1v1 vs DoH with the percent deficit.

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
Any chance of people getting together Friday night or any other night this week to practice for Saturday's tourney? I mean, I'm pretty much using that day to practice as well, but the more (practice) the merrier.

I might be able to go to A&C on Thursday but it's unlikely.

Let me know.

idea

Smash Master
there was one part at the end of the last match where PP like weak faired him across platforms on dreamland, then landed on the right one and just stood there...pretty sure that was a missed fsmash input. i remember it being tipper range too >_<

lolol hbox was **** talking mango SO HARD when mango lost to m2k in losers, i didn't know hbox disliked mango that much

Windrose

Smash Lord
mango also dislikes hbox. they're pretty much enemies i'd say... mango trash talks hbox all the time too.

i guess it's time for amanda to retire. undefeated streak for so many tournaments. he has nothing left to proove.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Lol he STILL has to face javi though.

I remember two things about hbox back when he was gaining traction he posted on mangos visitor whatever that he had a long way to go and mango was still the best puff, seemed like a fanboy back then but a year later he made that video of himself eating a mango and **** talking mango. I think the fanboys got to him but the hbox chants don't lie

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
i guess it's time for amanda to retire. undefeated streak for so many tournaments. he has nothing left to proove.

So after the coffee time thing have you made it your thing to misspell names or is spell check screwing with you? Lol@ the perch math match up

Ehhh double post >,>

Top Bottom