• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
The blood bending was working he just seemed to be able to resist.

Masked characters are always interesting unless it is a gundam series.

Yeah pp is landing on june 29 in the morning so i need to see if i can book that day off from the lab day at school.

:phone:

I.B

Smash Lord
LOL Andy

Realistically, who would be down to go out either Saturday or Sunday night? I know playing Smash the whole weekend is tempting but it'd a lot of fun if we could take 1 night to go barhopping with them or something. Who's down?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
So for those that play D3, who thinks that Whimsyshire was designed by David? Between the blatantly flamboyant art style and the gruesome way the teddy bears and ponies/unicorns die it definitely has his feel.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
So for those that play D3, who thinks that Whimsyshire was designed by David? Between the blatantly flamboyant art style and the gruesome way the teddy bears and ponies/unicorns die it definitely has his feel.
yea that stage is pretty flamy. it's ridiculously hard to win there in inferno but you find the best gears there.

idea

Smash Master
lolz that was a bad stock for him

mike: possibly but probably not, i don't think onion ring batter usually uses eggs. but you're the chef so i could be wrong on that one. i've looked it up before and i can generally eat onion rings at large fast food chains different fast food chains (but not licks i think?)

edit: that can't be me 'cause i always do platform edgecancels between stocks

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Well, I didn't really look at them. But some places will bread them before they fry them (flour > egg wash > breadcrumbs), it just occurred to me cause I was doing eggplant parm today.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I wish I could mod a version of smash where every character has Luigi's nair.

Falcon becomes:

Nair * amount > Knee (vs FFers & semi-FFers)
Nair * 1-3 > Uairs > Knee (vs everyone else)

Fox becomes:

Nair * amount > Uair KO (vs everyone)

Sheik becomes:

D-throw > Nair > moveset (includes more nair) > fair

Marth gets a move that shakes people and can arbitrarily nair at high percents to KO (nair > grab vs FFers or nair > fair > dair or even just nair > dair).

etc, etc.

Not a version for serious play but it sounds so ridiculous. DK has a move that hits in front of him and sets up his Giant Punch. Puff can nair > rest more effectively and everyone has a KO move on her. It sounds so stupid, abusive, and over the top but I really wanna try it.

Top Bottom