• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kyle if you have something on saturday during the day i'll probably come by with a friend (plays maylay casually, knows wavedashing and stuff)

or sunday even.

weon - X

Smash Ace
Guys should I buy a wii for 80 bucks? I know wii games are **** or at least the ones I know but you can play so many other games .. plus I'd like to have it for oot jp version... I'd like some advice on this.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
$80 is a relatively cheap retail price, but you might as well get it for Virtual Console.

And they're releasing Mario Party 9... just let the damn disgraced series die out already.

Crooked Crow

Also, I'm selling purebred Syrian hamsters for $15 each, they are 4 weeks old. Let me know if you're interested in purchasing one.

I can help with food and seeder, but you will need to provide your own cage. My number is 647 771 84four4. I'd prefer if people texted me.

idea

Smash Master
Guys should I buy a wii for 80 bucks? I know wii games are **** or at least the ones I know but you can play so many other games .. plus I'd like to have it for oot jp version... I'd like some consent on this.
probably worth it. it's pretty easy to pirate and/or emulate stuff on a wii.

it's a lot harder if you're buying it brand new or it was made in the last year or so...an oldish used one, NOT updated with newer nintendo firmware, makes it a lot easier.

gamecube emulation is probably the most useful.

Also, I'm selling purebred Syrian hamsters for $15 each, they are 4 weeks old. Let me know if you're interested in purchasing one.

I can help with food and seeder, but you will need to provide your own cage. My number is 647 771 84four4. I'd prefer if people texted me.
lol, not interested but...where the hell did that come from

Crooked Crow

I breed them? They begin attacking each other by 5-6 weeks of age, so I need to find potential buyers.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Any Wii is easily hackable with a Brawl disc, on any firmware.

The exploit can never be patched.

Just saying.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Guys should I buy a wii for 80 bucks? I know wii games are **** or at least the ones I know but you can play so many other games .. plus I'd like to have it for oot jp version... I'd like some advice on this.
definitely worth it.

with homebrew, you have access to virtually every nintendo game ever made. not to mention free wii games.

my first wii died thanks to brawl and burnt discs chugging away at the laser.... but now you can put full games on a USB drive. that shit cray.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
the vid has super basic falcon stuff in it =p

i don't even get the point of them sidestepping at the ledge

edit: also no amount of money is good for wii unless it's free (Y)

put that money towards a cheap ps3 or something lololol or gc controllers ;)

Reis

Smash Rookie
I think its worth getting if its one of the older models of the wii that's still gc compatible and jp oot is pretty legit :)

Izek

Smash Cadet

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman

Windrose

Smash Lord
the vid has super basic falcon stuff in it =p

i don't even get the point of them sidestepping at the ledge

edit: also no amount of money is good for wii unless it's free (Y)

put that money towards a cheap ps3 or something lololol or gc controllers ;)
it was just to sync in with the music playing

Definitely the best falcon vid i've ever seen.
there's a lot of random stuff in his channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpiceaSy#p/u/15/_4v7ApsD5cE

weon - X

Smash Ace
that speech was ********. human beings are not worthless and unexciting lol, but the rest is pretty legit up to the point where he believes he can do all that crap.

he looks like axe

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
kk well i work everyday but wed but i get off at like 7/8pm anyways so if you're free ;)

also, i guess i didn't specify but i guess the ledge dangling was essential to the rhythm too lol.

like, it could've been 3 falcon's moonwalking, and then 2 of them sidestepping. just saying lolol

Top Bottom