• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
At the hotel I almost got 4-stocked by Javi playing terribly in one match. And he won another one. But I won the majority (probably, like, 5 or 6? I dunno it was a lot more than 2, that's all I know lolz).

On day 3 of the tournament he won our first friendly by 1-stock because I killed myself. I then 3-stocked him in a few matches (2 or 3?) and then switched to Fox for the ditto (which Javi won because I had a 100%+ lead but then got bored of his dash dance camp and got b-throw shined like the scrubby noob I am). I got annoyed and went back to Sheik and was going to win that match because I was comboing him to death but then I got called to play Shiz or Hbox or something which was hella gay because I really wanted to kill that ****ing campy *** ***** Mexican Fox troll but my desire to shoot Mexicans was overpowered by my desire to not get DQed from the tournament.
Why don't you come to a mexican tournament and beat javi and everyone else?
That would be great! :bee:

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
I applaud anyone who can run away and laser camp hardcore in friendlies and call it sandbagging. Good stuff.

I was evidently trying my hardest when I got so bored of 3-stocking him that I started switching characters on him.

Beneath this wall of idiocy, you do sort of implicate one good point though. I shouldn't be basing my judgment of his skill off his incredibly predictable style and my friendlies. So here's my suggestion: have your boy come back to the states sometime and then we'll settle this.

Also, calling me a loser? Pardon me, but I lost to the 2nd and 3rd placers. Javi wouldn't have gone any further with my bracket. Don't act like he would have.

Javi likely is a nicer person than me. I'm not a nice person.
some one is salty

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
^ I don't understand why you quoted that and called him salty. It is clearly stating that he was ****** him and he was confident that he could beat him when it mattered ( and ridiculously so when it didn't matter APPARENTLY). I don't see why Javi would waste his time playing matches to access his competition if he wouldn't bother trying; in fact I was standing there watching the salt on his face when he got ***** their very first match.

No disrespect to Javi at all (granted he should somehow read this himself and not play *** kisser telephone with you dip****s). I fully believed he was a skilled player and would cause upsets that people would not believe...but this was not one of them.

Bottom line, if he was getting ***** for not trying because friendlies don't matter...then he should have just money matched everyone as soon as he found out their tags, that way he could prove the superiority you guys spew from your mouths about him.

The guy himself didn't seem that bad of a person...you guys make it feel otherwise.

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
^ I don't understand why you quoted that and called him salty. It is clearly stating that he was ****** him and he was confident that he could beat him when it mattered ( and ridiculously so when it didn't matter APPARENTLY). I don't see why Javi would waste his time playing matches to access his competition if he wouldn't bother trying; in fact I was standing there watching the salt on his face when he got ***** their very first match.

No disrespect to Javi at all (granted he should somehow read this himself and not play *** kisser telephone with you dip****s). I fully believed he was a skilled player and would cause upsets that people would not believe...but this was not one of them.

Bottom line, if he was getting ***** for not trying because friendlies don't matter...then he should have just money matched everyone as soon as he found out their tags, that way he could prove the superiority you guys spew from your mouths about him.

The guy himself didn't seem that bad of a person...you guys make it feel otherwise.
he can play however he wants whenever he wants... in friendlies i've beaten him several times and that means nothing to me cuz I know he likes to sandbag at friendlies
if u're really upset come to mexico and beat him at a tournament, don't forget that he ALMOST beated mango, defeated peepee 2-0 with a 2-stock, and so on... he's a very good player

my point is not to tell that he's the best, just wanted to tell u that the javi from friendlies and the javi from tournaments, are different... why? I don't know, fun for him I guess

anyway, everyone are pretty welcome here on mexico, u can play at my house if u want to and i'll make sure javi's here so anyone can play vs him and i'll make sure he's playing like if it was a tourney, so there are no more doubts

saludos

Cyan_

Smash Lord
if u're really upset come to mexico and beat him at a tournament, don't forget that he ALMOST beated mango,
nope doesnt count, it was an exhibition match which pretty much = friendlies

MEANS NOTHING!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
David was your winners bracket set vs hbox recorded?
also, any thoughts on what changed between the winners and losers bracket sets which changed the results?

Also a question to ryan, why did you doc ditto shroomed?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
why do ppl name search JUST to come in and say "he was sandbagging travel half way down the world and play him and you'll see how good he REALLY is" -________________________-

if he sandbags vs other mexicans maybe that's cuz they're more accessible.

we all know armada pays $1200 or something plane ticket just to sandbag and lose to ppl :awesome:

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
halfway down the world?
only 4 hours by plane

whatever, we'll see u all on next tournament and I'll make sure he's going to do his best against everyone ;) k?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
So are there plans to go to SWEET V on january 21st?

I'd like request a spot in a car of anyone driving down please.

ArleX

Smash Cadet
Get out of the Canada boards you ****ing smelly mexican. Stop posting from a library computer and go back to being a ****ing worthless poor piece of **** living on the street begging for money that would get 4 stocked by KK's Kirby or Unknown's Pichu >_>

Get us out you ****ing mapple lover. Oh wait, that´s right, canadians don´t have the balls of a mexican to do that, so shut the **** off. Beggin for money? Like china town in Vancouver? You just smell like the baby seal you killed. pff, peace of trash. I´m out of here, you´re not even worty of the strenght of my fart. (H)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lmao name search combo'ing into 6 mexicans flooding in.

hooray finally got my vids all set up to upload xD
49 vids >_> and lately it's been going at 1hr per vid rawr.
this'll take a while...

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahahahaha, I actually posted in this thread 3 years ago and occasionally lurk cause I still get Emails for it <_<
I didnt necessarily come just because of the post, I happened to see it.

Bing

Smash Master
...Oh my god what the **** happened. I dont go on for like 2 days and I return to see a shots fired.

Just wanted to say, David's sheik is the only Sheik main I can tolerate watching. Combo's like a boss. Spacies are high speed, high risk/high reward characters, there supposed to be flashier and what not. So that arguement is somewhat invalid. On another note, this fight is ****ing hilarious. weren't we on the same team like... 4 days ago?

np4944

Smash Rookie
Get us out you ****ing mapple lover. Oh wait, that´s right, canadians don´t have the balls of a mexican to do that, so shut the **** off. Beggin for money? Like china town in Vancouver? You just smell like the baby seal you killed. pff, peace of trash. I´m out of here, you´re not even worty of the strenght of my fart. (H)
soo if shots were fired at the mexicans...and 6 mexicans came flooding in. pop. of mexico: 113.4 million...pop. of china: 1338.3 million...therefore we should see 71 chinese people rushing onto the GTA boards, can't wait to see this.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'm game for an infraction from Lano as long as you find out the actual accounts of the people flooding in here and spamming our board with nonsense and infract them too. He more or less gave the warning though and for the most part it's pretty much settled.

Why shouldn't we speak spanish o_o ? It's a sexy language.

Top Bottom