• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Windrose, we need your tri-wing before the tourneys!!!

Don't ask what happened to mine :/
I lost his Tri-wing in the black hole in David's house. It's continuously on the move.

On another note...I can't believe someone recorded this and posted it on youtube...I mean come on, everyone's felt this way once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEIbKf7n2Zw

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one? There are two falcon players.

EDIT: i think i know why, is it cuz they always die at the end of the combos (most of the time at very low percents?)
yes

no, it's 'cause they stole his combo ;)

more yes
You mean the dash attack to wall jumps?
dash attack walljump up air to falcon punch. yeah we were watching it with ryan and he mentioned chris would be angry about it lol
ryan was right

more than half the time they just used the dash attack -> fall down side of stage -> gimmick/shinanegan
LOL SHIZ :p

and yeah, I found those Falcon combos kinda dumb because they SD'd after like every one... with that being said, any combo ending in a Falcon Punch = win.
you can live off of all of my dash atk wall jump combos -_- their just not doing it right.... u can dask atk wall jump falcon punch and live u just need to be fast with it

but afro. You say that every time :/

Edit: yo James, I have 2 spare controllers for you to try out next time I come.

Also, I took my matches from your computer. Should I upload them?
shhhh its hard alright, i dj clubs, have **** tons of hwk, and i live in oshawa so shhh ill try my best

sidenote come to this club im opening up wit some ppl

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176040392475316

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'll look into it. I'm trying to decide with a group of friends where to go for a jam on halloween night.

Edit: Can anyone teach hockey/skating or guitar? If you can plan a program schedule regarding the two subjects, lemme know 'cause I got a potential part time job for you.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Digimon Masters MMORPG. The cellshading graphics look amazing. The game doesn't look that bad either. It became open beta a few days ago.. I wanna try it out. Why can't they make a Pokemon MMORPG? I'm so sure this game would literally explode in number of players. I'd definitely play it.

unknown522

Some guy
whatever man. You wouldn't do her anyways

:p

Edit: Kyle, bernard is asking if you can host on wednesday or thursday? He also said sorry for the short notice.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I've been playing Digimon Masters Online. Its pretty good so far. Its been a really smooth experience.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
there have been pokemon mmorpgs... just not any high-fidelity/good ones lol

TPPC is one, pokemoncrater was one, pokemonlake is one

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I did too but dont remember anything about it.

I modded pokemoncrater's chatroom and only had an account to answer questions about the site, it looked like a good idea but the battle mechanics were WAY too simplified.

Pokemonlake I haven't played but I personally know the owner... won't get into that lol.

Bing

Smash Master
Steff you know Erry.... I modded her Channel XD I also helped do the mirage pokemon....

Pokemon Deluge is a pretty good one. I personally like it. Pokemon Crater is how I met my best friend, Lake I dont really like :p

Yeah... Irc Nerd for like 7 years.. go me! :)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Steff you know Erry.... I modded her Channel XD I also helped do the mirage pokemon....

Pokemon Deluge is a pretty good one. I personally like it. Pokemon Crater is how I met my best friend, Lake I dont really like :p

Yeah... Irc Nerd for like 7 years.. go me! :)
WAIT A ****ING SECOND... you're an irc nerd too? i've been on since 2001

if you know erry that means you've probably been on surrealchat or lucidchat right? my nick is tails_prower or tp on there

she and i have a bit of a rocky relationship to say the least

Gichan

Smash Champion
Fuuuuccck man Pikmin raaappes! But i hate seeing dem beasts die, so I can't play. God damn I'm too soft with the most dumb ****.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Fuuuuccck man Pikmin raaappes! But i hate seeing dem beasts die, so I can't play. God damn I'm too soft with the most dumb ****.
this was exactly my problem in 2002 when i played the first time

now dom is tryin to get me to play again so i bit the bullet and played for a bit being extra careful with them... its not so bad i think playing brawl has desensitized me a bit lol

but then the mem card was corrupted so :glare:

Bing

Smash Master
BAHAHA TAILS PROWER I ****ING KNEW IT.

I used to talk to you when I first went on, Yeah, Lucid and Surreal. Plus GCX, Chatspike, lots of servers.

Yeah, I highly doubt you'd recognize me but my nickname was Enigma for the longest time, I spent a lot of time in #Karma with Kitana(Kelly) and them.
Once Crater went down I spent the majority of my time in #Pokeworld, that text based game :p

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
BAHAHA TAILS PROWER I ****ING KNEW IT.
lol wait a sec what gave it away??? LOL

I used to talk to you when I first went on, Yeah, Lucid and Surreal. Plus GCX, Chatspike, lots of servers.

Yeah, I highly doubt you'd recognize me but my nickname was Enigma for the longest time, I spent a lot of time in #Karma with Kitana(Kelly) and them.
dude I do remember that name dont think we talked much tho lmao. im still on surreal idling my *** off

i'm also on purplesurge as an op in serebii.net's chat room (shut up) and in other chans dunno if you ever went there too

Bing

Smash Master
I went on Psurge for a bit. And I remember Talking to Tails are her telling me her name was Steff... I just put 2 and 2 together is all :p Btw I've had many names, But Enigma is my most "Famous".

I was on like... 10 servers at one point... now I just straight up dont go on.. got bored of it, too many snot nose kids lurkin..

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
small ****in world...

this is like that time when it turns out that cruxis and i are both good friends with ellie from purplesurge who lives in california

i still go on like a billion servers at once but i dont pay as much attn to it as i did before... if you ever feel like picking up irc again you should come to my main channel, the ppl there are pretty chill (1 of them came over from the uk and another came from kingston and they both crashed at my place... we went to a brawl tourney the next day lmao (but thats not what they came here for obvs)) and cruxis is there too if you know him lmao

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
its pretty dead right this second but spikes in activity at certain times of day rofl

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i idle in smogons irc channel but its def not as fun lol

Top Bottom