• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be at AN all weekend. Text me if you wanna : two-eight-9-two Fore 2- 8zeroSex3

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
TyrantWolf posting:

People coming by AN bring setups for Sunday, I'll save you a spot in the sign-ups if you do, but please please be on time. Also, if for whatever reason there is a full setup brought on saturday, I think I can squeeze a friendlies TV on Saturday.

Bring cubes+melee for sunday. If possible, bring a wii + brawl for saturday too (lol best place to ask amirite?)

will be checking back thru this periodically tomorrow, so ask me **** and i'll answer

idea

Smash Master
basically same as \/ for me, except i don't think you can text me, my phone is too old. lolol

okay so, for anime north, unless i've forgotten someone...

friday: anthony, cyan
saturday: jack, david, anthony, cyan
sunday: meta

james - some day(s), dunno which

given this it makes sense for me to use my cell for once. so:
416-9seven0 4five65
+ Josh

I'm gonna be at AN all weekend. Text me if you wanna : two-eight-9-two Fore 2- 8zeroSex3
what?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL

Also, I really need to practice Melee for that tournament. Any smashfests or anything this weekend?

idea

Smash Master
if you get a friendlies tv going, wanna write it on the sign or something =P

also today starts late and i'm probably going to have to wait in line just to get my badge or whatever, so i'm probably just gonna wait till saturday to meet up with smashers.

Izek

Smash Cadet
sigh i wish i could go... :( </3...... on interesting note, last year when i went to anime north i played and met jack lol. remember? :D

idea

Smash Master
okay, i guess people should post/pm me their numbers...or something...and windrose should post one that makes more sense.

even if "sex" is supposed to be 69 that's too many numbers soooo

or just pick a place and a time

i dunno

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lmao

also we we not allowed to write our numbers on the boards or something? lol ppl subbing in wurds lawl

Text me if you wanna : two-eight-9-two Fore 2- 8zeroSex3
okay, i guess people should post/pm me their numbers...or something...and windrose should post one that makes more sense.

even if "sex" is supposed to be 69 that's too many numbers soooo
he probably meant to imply "six"

idea

Smash Master
ohhh lol i didn't think of that

and...everyone was doing it. i just wanted to be popular.

(maybe it's so it isn't easily searchable on google or something)

...actually leaving now.

Top Bottom