• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
**** Jafar actually. Completely forgot about Jungle Book.

Shere Khan lets gooo
i haven't seen that movie in so long...but i'm pretty sure it was one of those VHSs i completely wore out as a little kid.

it occurs to me, since you're a mod now, can you change my name colour? i'm kind of lazy about contacting someone to do that, but i'm bored of yellow and i did host those two legit tournaments.

just downloaded scott pilgram and the social network (both DVD rips). Gonna watch them tonight.

Also, can't really think of any disney movies I like all that much.

So I'm still Daisukenojo Bito (Beat)
aw come on, there's gotta be someone you could be...

oh! one of the monstars from space jam. or...genghis khan from mulan?

edit: apparently it's not genghis khan, but yeah, that guy.

idea

Smash Master
also, i'm meeting up with anuraj at 5:30 for smash at york this wednesday. either i'll leave with my cube at 7:00 for class, or i'll let him + whoever else comes take care of it till i get back around 10:00. chances are it'll be the second option, so, in short

smash at york wednesday, probably 5:00-10:00 or 11:00.

Ministry

Smash Ace
im not into the whole avatar game but if anyone wants some villians

Hopper-bugs life
Ratagan- the great mouse detective
Edgar - The aristocats
Shan Yu - Mulan

you guys gota stop picking such mainstream stuff!

all beast movies btw

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
im not into the whole avatar game but if anyone wants some villians

Hopper-bugs life
Ratagan- the great mouse detective
Edgar - The aristocats
Shan Yu - Mulan

you guys gota stop picking such mainstream stuff!

all beast movies btw
Cruella De Vil *****. Largely because skinning about a hundred puppies for a coat is not only incredibly selfish, fairly esoteric, and a really random interest, but because it's also like unbelievably evil. She has no visible magic powers, too, so looking back on many of her failures... it's a little easier to excuse them than say, Ursula. Who literally gets the power of the sea and loses.

Gantu needs more love. But as a villain he's so-so. Gets points for being a gigantic shark monster thing with a gun. Loses points because he loses to Lilo & Stitch and Stitch is comically sized monster with herculean strength. He later sort of becomes a sidekick in the spin off series so that bites. Hard to take him seriously. When the protagonist's last words to you are, "Also cute and fluffy!" it just becomes excruciating to seriously pay heed to anything he has to say.

Blowtoes mentioned Frollo. He's pretty evil.

Maleficent is supposed to be like super **** since she's got all the power of hell but hell is evidently underpowered in Sleeping Beauty because she loses to the primary colour fairies and an arbitrary prince. She additionally has trouble keeping a curse from falling apart because the crappiest fairy didn't give the princess her blessing and is therefore able the change the hex's wording. Despite the whole, "Maleficent is the devil, a form of the devil, or a high ranking lady in cahoots with the devil" vibe. With all the powers of hell, no less. Either hell sucks or "all the powers of hell" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Queen (snow white & co.) is kind of okay. Losing to ******* blows though.

I haven't seen Princess and the Frog but Dr. Facilier looks gay. I know he's supposed to be a witch doctor but it still looks gay.

also, i'm meeting up with anuraj at 5:30 for smash at york this wednesday. either i'll leave with my cube at 7:00 for class, or i'll let him + whoever else comes take care of it till i get back around 10:00. chances are it'll be the second option, so, in short

smash at york wednesday, probably 5:00-10:00 or 11:00.
Hmmm. Considering going. I finish at 6 on Wednesday. Is it still in Founders College?

I.B

Smash Lord
Lol oh my... Saw this as someone's status on Facebook.

"Rick Astley asked if he could borrow my Pixar films.

I said OK, you can have Toy Story, Cars & Finding Nemo but I'm never gonna give you Up."

idea

Smash Master
alright guys, i can host this saturday if people are interested. and you guys usually are so =P

ryan, if you can come, bring goldeneye wii, that sounds really fun.

in other news OMFG MY WINDOWS UPDATE IS WORKING AGAIN

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD THAT **** IS TO FIX WHEN IT MESSES UP

Leek

Smash Cadet
dunno if i can come sat Kyle... if I can it wont be for that long either. I'll keep ya posted

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'd love to come but I have a hell lot of things to do this week. Stress won't end until Tuesday. Sighhh.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
leadelf CBchamp DDgyara CMcele subtoxictran CBscizor is fun team. But it sucks because it's too slow.
machamp doesnt learn charge beam and gyarados doesnt learn doom desire. i suggest using close combat on machamp and waterfall on gyarados instead both because then your movesets will be legal and because theyre good stab moves for the respective pokemons.

you should also replace the coba berry on scizor since it isnt weak to flying attacks (bug types are weak to flying, but scizor's steel typing makes them do neutral damage). you should use occa berry (fire resist berry) instead since scizor is only weak to fire type attacks

Top Bottom