• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
machamp doesnt learn charge beam and gyarados doesnt learn doom desire. i suggest using close combat on machamp and waterfall on gyarados instead both because then your movesets will be legal and because theyre good stab moves for the respective pokemons.

you should also replace the coba berry on scizor since it isnt weak to flying attacks (bug types are weak to flying, but scizor's steel typing makes them do neutral damage). you should use occa berry (fire resist berry) instead since scizor is only weak to fire type attacks
You, sir, need to be smacked.

weon - X

Smash Ace
Andrew says:
*no i gotta stay to see kyle
*I love him
Camilo says:
*suck his **** for me allright
Andrew says:
*ill think of you when i do
*YOU BETTER NOT ****ING POST THIS ON SMASHBOARDS
Camilo says:
*i'll screw myself over if i do
Andrew says:
*lol

idea

Smash Master
i must also mention that, no one can stay over saturday night. family stuff going on sunday morning and we have to leave the house fairly early.

unknown522

Some guy
Goldeneye wii is pretty good. I'm on the third mission so far, and multiplayer is pretty good. Problems so far are:

- still can't jump (but you can jump over rails/boxes/small obstacles)
- health regen (just like new age shooting games)
- I swear they just took the CoD engine and put James Bond and Alec Trevelian (sp?)
- enemies take forever to die
- enemies have impossibly good accuracy at all times, along with super stupid reflexes (they shoot as soon as you come around the corner and have like perfect accuracy while they are running around. Not to mention that they can pretty much snipe you with an AK47 while running + looking away + pointing the gun at you. Their aim is too good, but you have so much health with the easier difficulties, so it balances out for now).

Geist

Smash Master
It can be.
There's always going to be more crap than good stuff, and sometimes thinking about why you do or don't like a game while you play it can be annoying. Taking notes sucks too.

But I agree Ryan go work for IGN

idea

Smash Master
i would enjoy thinking about things like that if it were a game i liked. i mean i kind of do that anyway.

edit: also do you have any spare jobs lying around :laugh:

Geist

Smash Master
i would enjoy thinking about things like that if it were a game i liked. i mean i kind of do that anyway.

edit: also do you have any spare jobs lying around :laugh:
That's true lol
But it's like what I imagine it can be like for a food critic. Sometimes I'd just want to eat the **** food instead of trying to dismantle it to find out why it's so **** delicious.
Good games are a treat though :D

And no, unfortunately no. :[
The guy I work for is a freelance who's contracted with Sega. Only way in is to either work for them or know their people personally.
Otherwise I'd recommend you.

idea

Smash Master
oh yea Kyle, I'm not bringing a setup. just letting you know.
okay, 'sfine.

That's true lol
But it's like what I imagine it can be like for a food critic. Sometimes I'd just want to eat the **** food instead of trying to dismantle it to find out why it's so **** delicious.
Good games are a treat though :D

And no, unfortunately no. :[
The guy I work for is a freelance who's contracted with Sega. Only way in is to either work for them or know their people personally.
Otherwise I'd recommend you.
ah, okay. thanks anyway. it had just occurred to me all of a sudden =P

so did you get to test the new sonic games or anything cool like that?

Geist

Smash Master
Someone else got the sonic game.
Our reviews didn't go to magazines or blogs, it went to the developers and dev teams, so a lot of the times we would be reviewing other companies' games for suggestions of what worked and what didn't.

I got to do Alan Wake and Halo Reach, the rest of the stuff was crap lool

Ministry

Smash Ace
people get starcraft 2, if u played starcraft 1 u should already have it

im like 4-1 against kurtis

but hes getting goooooooooooood

Michael Chen

Smash Rookie
you said you're busy saturday, right? if not, my house, 12 noon-12 midnight.

oh yeah, that reminds me guys, curfew is midnight =P

If I can burn through 2 labs, 2 tests and an assignment relativly easy by tonight, i'll come over on saturday. I'll neglect the lab prep crap on sunday. i'll try my best.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
If I can burn through 2 labs, 2 tests and an assignment relativly easy by tonight, i'll come over on saturday. I'll neglect the lab prep crap on sunday. i'll try my best.
i'll give you some lighters and a torch :bee:

lol work hard is good (Y)

ps. how do you change your signature? the little edit option won't come up beside it like it does for your occupation/other info

i'm such a boards noob

Top Bottom