• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
anyone wanna smash sometime this week? i'm getting tired of the long breaks between smash sessions.

i don't think i can have anyone over anytime soon cause my parents just got back from the cottage and my mom is back at work pretty soon.

edit: but i'm pretty much free from now until school starts (13th).

Sanu

Smash Champion
ima be down kyle, lemme know. we do live pretty close to each other after all... and this is my last week in tdot D:

idea

Smash Master
sorry, but i can't have anyone over right now. my parents just got back from the cottage, and on top of wanting to settle into their house again, my mom is gonna be back at work soon and is busy cleaning everything.

otherwise i would probably have hosted something before summer ends, but i don't think i'll have the chance.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Anyone got a real copy of Tales of Symphonia?? I can't load disc 2 with my burnt copy!!

WAHHHHHH

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I might host, depends on my mood...

When are people available?

I'm free except for Friday and the first half of Saturday. But I may want to do stuff on Wednesday and Thursday in the evening.

Also, I've been having people I specifically put time aside for flake on a lot of these and it's starting to grate on my nerves. If you're going to ask me to host and then flop the day of after getting me to put my time aside to accommodate you, and then ask me to reschedule again despite what potential plans I might have, just don't even bother replying to this and don't come. I don't want you to waste my time.

Sanu

Smash Champion
well i can have 2-3 people over but that's about it.. and i kind of live far... and im sort of really sick, maybe melee before school isn't in the stars. @David: should be free on wednesday, have to go b2s shopping and whatnot on thursday and i think im going to be moving into my place on tuesday.

just realized i actually have no time or energy to put this together -> i guess I could host at my parent's place in mississauga if people would be willing to get there, just note it'd have to be before the weekend since i need to be at waterloo before school starts and all lol

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'm working nights now for a little while and I am only free Friday afternoon, Saturday, and maybe Sunday morning (if I was in the area already). I guess I'll just see what hamilton is doing lol. Good luck setting something up guys! I love melee too!

*Skedaddles*

idea

Smash Master
i'm pretty much free whenever david, so i don't think i'm a limiting factor *shrug*

edit: i found something pretty crazy in ff9 - auto-haste + auto-regen. they actually work together, so you automatically restore health very quickly.

I.B

Smash Lord
dyinggg to play holy ****. havent played since that thing @ Josh's place ****!

i'm free all this week except for friday

Sanu

Smash Champion
@ryan it was good, ill tell you about it in person
@imadh i miss youuuuuu, i saw you around while i was away though ;P still have to tell you about the trip, msn sucks so we must have babies before school starts
@aldrew you and broseph are back? maybe we should congregate today
@david wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@cammy warning, a chalupa appears!! money helps ja? welcome back and all
@nick you're not in nova scotia yet are you? you're not actually going, are you??
@and
@steve thanks for stopping in the forums and saying hi or some **** you jerkface
@**** haha i just wanted to say ****
@kurtis my left ball does hang lower than my right one, thanks for pointing that out the other night
@james we are sex bob-omb and we're here to make money and sell out and stuff
@chris live fast, die young... we're waiting :)
@jack we should money match more, $1 ones are fun
@mathew saw someone who looks almost identical to you at the ex yesterday, no pics sry
@rikana if you really liked it you'd actually play it
@everyone else sorry if i missed you but lets be honest here, you're not important

nick and steve, nick and steve, happy and gay like you wouldn't believe
loving life, hating girls, they're the happiest gay couple in all the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'm in lesbians Josh!...boo Tuesday boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm sad.

Edit: Have fun guys <_< I guess. No really have fun...<3 :p

McD

Smash Journeyman
So just tossing it out there, I'd love to smash sometime with you guys
I know again, I'm not close or anything, and if you guys are like weirded out or something, I DUNNNNNNNNO!
Just saying, if you guys are up for it sometime, I'd love to tag along and be all like "WHOAGEEWILLICERS!"
+If anyone remembers Homsar/Dan I'll snag him along... and a good chance he will see this post too.

idea

Smash Master
well KK just said people could go to his place for smash tomorrow ^

also yeah i kind of remember homsar, i went to a brawl tourney in like pickering once and he was there...of all things.

McD

Smash Journeyman
aww are you socially awkward

we'll break you in ;)
hahaha, crap pretty much... I just hate interfering with people's personal space.
So I guess that would make me somewhat socially awkward.
+I've realized all my posts so far have been super ween posts.
From now on all my posts will be OVERLY MACHO.
Which could go in many directions, this post will now be translated into hulk speek

"McD Ween, McD grow big and green, MCD BECOME FIGHTING MACHINE!"

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well actually we wanted to play you guys for a while.. when would be a good time for us to come to Toronto.. we want to play you! 4v4/Teams and Singles!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'd rather go to Montreal. Toronto sucks.

As a city, I mean.

Noobking we can be lovers. I think we should have made out when I was in B.C.

McD I remember Homsar. The Samus, right? Skinny white kid?

idea

Smash Master
i'd much rather go to montreal, but the reason we didn't last time is that none of us have money or are willing to organize things <_<

perhaps we should invite them to toronto for now, since that's more likely to actually work...

(or alternatively...i call a spot in josh's car _just in case._ lololol)

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Would I be allowed to come fairly early today? I want to sleep a bit then come down...but if we can't come down till like the evening then I can't :x

Well I'm gonna have my phone by me, someone call and wake me up if I can come early (when you call) lol. =( grah grah grah grah

Sanu

Smash Champion
won't be driving to montreal any time soon, sorry guys. i need to get on track with school and **** first

Top Bottom