• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
had my wisdom teeth out today. the worst part was when the person couldn't hit my vein correctly so i had to get an iv put in three times. the time it went in correctly was fine, but the first two she was trying to fix it by pushing it in really hard, so...that hurt. otherwise it was really easy and straightforward and my mouth hasn't started hurting yet, although the freezing and whatnot haven't worn off completely yet.

percocets are nice. not much of an effect from just one of them though =P

kpm91

Smash Cadet
oh man i'm getting my wisdom teeth out on friday and i'm hearing conflicting things. some say it's not too bad, while others say it's the worst pain ever. Glad to hear ur alrite Idea :)

idea

Smash Master
well, it's only been a few hours, maybe it gets worse or something. my parents + the handout they gave me say to put ice on the sides of your face for around 15-20 minutes every hour or so. supposedly it helps a lot with the swelling that happens later on.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I just took double the pills suggested and couldn't really feel anything, the second day was the worst but wasn't even that bad. I was out with friends the next night lol. Taking mine out was pretty simple though, some people get wrecked and are out of commission for days. Don't give up on the ice btw, it's sooo key. Try and do it even when you're going to sleep.

The drugs that were supposed to knock me out for the operation didn't work, I was conscious for the entire thing. FUN TIMES.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Kyle, can you host this weekend at all?

Sorry to hear the appointment hurt. I still haven't had mine taken out.

Sanu

Smash Champion
If I hosted a tournament on June 19th, would be people be able to come to it?

Venue in Markham, there would be a venue fee (possibly $5).

idea

Smash Master
I just took double the pills suggested and couldn't really feel anything, the second day was the worst but wasn't even that bad. I was out with friends the next night lol. Taking mine out was pretty simple though, some people get wrecked and are out of commission for days. Don't give up on the ice btw, it's sooo key. Try and do it even when you're going to sleep.

The drugs that were supposed to knock me out for the operation didn't work, I was conscious for the entire thing. FUN TIMES.
holy **** =/ well that didn't happen to me, luckily. and so far it's just not even been a little painful, so even the worst part over the next day or two maybe won't be so bad?

and yeah, mine were really straightforward too, completely plain and normal wisdom teeth removal.

Kyle, can you host this weekend at all?

Sorry to hear the appointment hurt. I still haven't had mine taken out.
nope, not this weekend. maybe the one after. i'm thinking of having a $2 tourney actually, would anyone be interested? i'm getting a bit tired of only friendlies all the time.

If I hosted a tournament on June 19th, would be people be able to come to it?

Venue in Markham, there would be a venue fee (possibly $5).
yup

n0ne

Smash Ace
Aw man, i had my two upper wisdom teeth extracted like to weeks ago, but it was no biggie and post-extraction was like 3 days at home, and i didnt do much sacrifices,
but on saturday i got my lower right wisdom tooth OPERATED ... and oh.. how i am still hurting. my face looks like a balloon right now and it was worse on sunday.. supposedly it was infected... was painful when i went for a checkup at the dentist.. I think im gonna chicken out on my last wisdom tooth. Kyle i envy u alot right now.

Camilo, u DO get something , but... its not great at all.. not better than the satisfaction u feel anyways.

idea

Smash Master
ack, that sucks, n0ne. yeah, i guess a wisdom teeth would be a really bad thing to get infected. feel better soon...put ice on your face and stuff.

i think generally it's possible to leave stuff in there, but i dunno about a whole tooth. when we met with the surgeon he said that sometimes if it's awkwardly placed they'll only chip off part of it and leave the rest, which for some reason causes no problems.

n0ne

Smash Ace
I read that if u decide not to remove a wisdom tooth out, when youre older, like 40ish 50ish it really gets painful, and extraction is more complicated. its better to take it out at your 20s.
Awoke today and it looks a bit better. Doesnt hurt either, just a bit swollen.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I'm really intent on playing a lot of smash this weekend, I'll be with a few people and we can drive. Is there anybody who can host and wants to play? Is there a campus/anywhere that we can go to? Let's make something happen.

Ministry

Smash Ace
im down to smash this weekend if people wana, i can bus places, even though im ******** at directions. Dillian we should smash. are u in oakville? david,imadh,kurtis? what u guys doing

sauc3

Smash Lord
im down to smash this weekend if people wana, i can bus places, even though im ******** at directions. Dillian we should smash. are u in oakville? david,imadh,kurtis? what u guys doing
nothing this weekend im down to smash as long as its during the day, and i can get the van,

@kirbykaze zomg where?

Also jack, fun friendlies, i wish i was more rested so we could've played for longer, let me know if you post those vids, i wanna watch and learn :)

Top Bottom