• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

.Marik

is a social misfit
Bernard, can you come at all?

In other news, Kyle has a beast laptop, real talk.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
This Brawl hype on the main page has me raging. I can't believe melee doesn't get coverage like that.

On a side note, for those who went to the WNY tourny where the power was out etc etc, San (that black dude that plays ike), knocked Ally into losers at MLG Orlando. Too good.

idea

Smash Master
****, i wanna see that set then.

too bad you couldn't come. next time i guess. i haven't played you in like 2 months <_< (pretty sure we didn't play last time you were here)

Santana

Smash Apprentice
I was looking for the **** board for like 5 minutes because of that stupid Brawl/Tekken/Halo 3 BS at the top, wtf, who cares about MLG.

I don't really have anything to say beside that, except I am selling an antique table for $400 that I found in my garage. Pure wood, no composition crap. Buy it so I don't have to sell it to the shady antique guy on Hwy 7 :suess:

.Marik

is a social misfit
someone left a key here, and a dollar...the keychain has an"fc" logo thing on it.
The dollar might be mine, probably dropped out of my pocket when I was sleeping or getting ***** in Melee by Ryan.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Kyle, you might as well keep the dollar.

Besides, let it be a sign of my gratitude for such a hospitable household.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, what a happy soul

just to clarify tho, i'ms ure he wasn't using an AR, but to activate your AR, you eventually remove it... so showing the pkmn chip in there was redundant.

also, some codes require throwing away X pokeballs/heart scales, then pressing L for the pkmn to appear. showing the wooper at the end was also redundant

i'm sure he was doing it legit tho, just thought i'd point that out, aha

edit: wow looking at his channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AsZOA3TGcE

that's pure dedication.... pure dedication.... wow....

Top Bottom