• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
also, if you just spam currency at girls, you'll eventually win, it's all about the patience. this is sometimes known in the community as "making it rain"

or the canadian tight budget version, "making it hail"

Windrose

Smash Lord
i was? as in the stream chat? or the stream itself?

i couldn't make it today. i didnt' know there was a tournament until it was two latte.

two coffeeblack lattes.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Did you try out Lucas in 2.6? What do you think of it so far? I didn't have any say on its changes though.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
severe tornado warnings around here, and not even ONE SINGLE BIT OF MAJOR PROPERTY DAMAGE

this is a hack job I want a refund

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone here interested in going to STYC4? I was planning on going but cant any more so I'm selling my megabus ticket for $25 (I Paid $63.18 for it after taxes). Free housing is included in the trip, so you basically get to go to montreal for 3 days for $25. The bus leaves this friday morning. Contact me if interested.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I like how I already have 7 notifications since the last short uptime

Top Bottom