• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Ok. I booked it.

If you guys find something better, I can still cancel the reservation.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Do you get audited on how well you do at work in these calls? If not just do a half ***** job.

:phone:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
no frills does that? i thought they were privately owned and didn't give **** about policies. they don't even do rain checks >_<

at loblaws/shoppers/walamrts i think, if you get a mispriced item on shelf vs scanned, you get it free upto $10... is that what happened to you?

Ministry

Smash Ace
the deal is still available.

how do you guys feel about this deal? i think it's as good as it gets. close to venue, cheaper than what alukard posted (only 79$ per night, 66$ on the third night due to special offer discount).

that's 50.07 USD per person for the whole 3 nights of the hotel

EDIT2:

there's some funky math going on with the sub total it's off by 1 cent. it should be 250.35

maybe americans do some weird tax rounding thing, i dunno.

Canada rounds up. If its 2.99 in the states, you pay exactly 2.99 there is no tax

unknown522

Some guy
no frills does that? i thought they were privately owned and didn't give **** about policies. they don't even do rain checks >_<

at loblaws/shoppers/walamrts i think, if you get a mispriced item on shelf vs scanned, you get it free upto $10... is that what happened to you?
yeah that's exactly what happened. It was labeled I was buying this 1.54L of fruit juice. It was labeled at $4.99 but scanned as $5.99

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
LOL was that actually me in teams? who was i teaming with? dam that must be some super old footage

around 0:58. i can't tell if it's my style since i'm just getting hit around but i teamed with a falco that can't tech a peach dsmash? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman

Izek

Smash Cadet
lol sick video, needs moar clips. lmao you thanking you for finding you ASOT huh xD? Also we should play sometime soon, I'm in sauga sorta. Should come by Humber today at 4:30 ish or something for this club so we can play.

lol that's Camilo...dunno when you two ever teamed though.
Nah that was our first tourney. Sauga rep vs Team SASF. game 2 i believe. And yeh man ASOT :D. and thats like the only footage i have of myself on youtube. :urg:

LOL was that actually me in teams? who was i teaming with? dam that must be some super old footage

around 0:58. i can't tell if it's my style since i'm just getting hit around but i teamed with a falco that can't tech a peach dsmash? tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk
You and sanuzi teamed. It was funny cuz you guys were our first match in bracket and beat us. Then we met in Losers semi I think? and yeh.

overall had fun making the video. gotta get more clips. :)

Last edited:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Nah that was our first tourney. Sauga rep vs Team SASF. game 2 i believe. And yeh man ASOT SOOO **** :D. and thats like the only footage i have of myself on youtube. :urg:

You and sanuzi teamed. It was funny cuz you guys were our first match in bracket and beat us. Then we met in Losers semi I think? and yeh.

overall had fun making the video. gotta get more clips. :)
LOL I see. wow. really old. I miss you guys :(

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
whos down for some ****ing melee this weekend
i need a break from school

Edit: forgot you manz are going to rom. Good luck!

unknown522

Some guy
Yo. I was just lookin at smogon and I saw the stupidest thing; why is kyurem-B legal in OU? His base stats are 125/170/100/120/90/95

YES. 170 BASE ATTACK!!!

Dragon/ice with terravolt (which is basically like mold breaker)

Are they insane?!?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Insayan!?

Anyways, good luck at Rom guys, I'm in Florida. Won't see you till the next monthly :(

I saw a large rainbow while on the plane and it made me think of David. Miss you guys!

Windrose

Smash Lord
hey folks, we 're changing our departure time tomorrow a bit. We're going to leave from David's house between 3:30-4:00pm latest. We have to pick up camilo from his work downtown at 5:00 (going to need about 1hour i estimate to get to his work due to friday afternoon traffic)

estimated time of arrival at new york hotel will probably be somewhere between 3:00am and 4:00am. Luckily, the tournament starts at 1:00pm on Saturday.

EDIT: CAMILO, if you can at all try to get out of work early on friday. it would help a lot. keep me posted. (also, give me the address of the place you want to get picked up at)

everyone else see you tomorrow at 3:30pm at david's house.

btw, someone needs to bring a sleeping bag since there's 5 of us for 2 beds.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Good luck at ROM guys! I wish I could go. I would've went if I wasn't so stressed from all this work.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yo. I was just lookin at smogon and I saw the stupidest thing; why is kyurem-B legal in OU? His base stats are 125/170/100/120/90/95

YES. 170 BASE ATTACK!!!

Dragon/ice with terravolt (which is basically like mold breaker)

Are they insane?!?

It's physical move pool is actually not very good so it has trouble abusing it's OP attacking stat (other than Outrage).

Ice type means it's ****ed vs stealth rocks and super common physical attacks

Also it's not quite fast enough to compete with other common sweepers

unknown522

Some guy
It's physical move pool is actually not very good so it has trouble abusing it's OP attacking stat (other than Outrage).

Ice type means it's ****ed vs stealth rocks and super common physical attacks

Also it's not quite fast enough to compete with other common sweepers
*****es are gonna get late game swept so hard. Mixed attacker

But yeah priority moves really screw him

Top Bottom