• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
anything going on friday or saturday? myself and the famous meekspeedy are comin to toronto for some brawl tourney if anyone wants to smash/chill (he plays a mean melee marth)

unknown522

Some guy
Man. I should've recorded it with my phone. There were like 6 teenagers arguing and swearing and ****. After I posted they had mostly all left, but then they came back.

Kyle, Cdp, camilo, and Edgard were there.

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I personally wouldn't trust teenage girls to run a country

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
^She knows what I'm talking about. But, I wouldn't trust any teenager with the intricacies I'm sure are involved. Not that politicians are any better (badum-chi)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
when i was a teenager i couldnt trust myself with my own game boy

n0ne

Smash Ace
Mcdonalds is the best place for fighting now. Only the Open 24 hr ones tho . That way u may choose when to fight anytime u want. Im so excited for the new patch for ssf4 ae 2012 which will include a new stage that is inside mcdonalds closeby to the ordering counter near the manager

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Girl from Eaton Center shooting went back to her home in Colorado and died at the Dark Knight Rises shooting. I hate the world, even more that people are using this as a way to force their political views on others.

As much as I feel bad for the victims, I can say that the movie was amazing...sad someone came in with tear gas before batman suited up.

idea

Smash Master
ohh is that what happened? i overheard some people talking about it...so the one who got away and survived from the eaton's centre shooting ended up dying at the other one?

Miller

Smash Lord
So I've been out of the scene for a LONG time. In the GTA is it Brawl or Melee that is played seriously right now. Please say Melee.

n0ne

Smash Ace
ok guys, about to head out to catch my flight..

i dont want to leave Toronto again.. :/

It was great to see all u guys again, really enjoyed it. The reunions we had were a blast for me. Also, thx to Josh and Imadh for showing up on my last smash day, really appreciate it.

Till next time, take care guys and ill keep in touch.. l8rz

BTW, now i know to where boxing gloves before entering McDonalds.. xD

Europhoria

Smash Lord
ok guys, about to head out to catch my flight..

i dont want to leave Toronto again.. :/

It was great to see all u guys again, really enjoyed it. The reunions we had were a blast for me. Also, thx to Josh and Imadh for showing up on my last smash day, really appreciate it.

Till next time, take care guys and ill keep in touch.. l8rz

BTW, now i know to where boxing gloves before entering McDonalds.. xD
Ggs, your Falcon is very good. Sorry our set was kinda gay

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
What do you guys do to practice when you have nobody to play with?
Well, you can't do much if you don't come out to play once per week or so. But to answer your question: beat up lv4-5 CPUs while working on wavelands and stuff, practice boring techskill like ledgehop shenanigans and sweetspotting, and study vids/read the boards. Theory works better for some people than others, but I personally can't improve if I don't understand broader concepts. Don't just look at combos--watch pro vids at 0.5 speed and try to see how first hits work, which moves got punished, how pressure (and getting out of pressure) plays out. Lots of little mixups occur before someone lands a shine or grab and does a fancy 0-to-death.

Bye Edgard. We'll meet again

Also, It's spelt 'wear' not 'where'
It's generally spelled "spelled," not "spelt" :p although you could secretly be british.

unknown522

Some guy
Indeed it is.

Anyways Kyle and James, apparently the reason why the NTSC-J wads don't work on your guys wii is because you need priiloader installed.

I asked the people in cosmo's stream about it. That would make sense anyway as to why it works on my wii, but not yours

idea

Smash Master
oh okay. well i already have bootmii working and i don't want to mess around with it, so...just bring your wii if you want to play specifically japanese OOT

Top Bottom