• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

n0ne

Smash Ace
I was at wonderland yesterday. My ***** escaped my body only on drop zone and leviathan. Pretty much all the others were not too bad.

Edit: BTW, who's goin to AnC tomorrow? Itll be my last smash day in Toronto.

:phone:

n0ne

Smash Ace
I havent read all the recent pages completely, am on my phone but A little bird told me kyles doing a Lil get together tomorrow? Is that right?

:phone:

cdp

Smash Rookie
Ya I'd love to smash tomorrow. I haven't played since impulse. A and C? or are people going to Kyles? I'm free by like 4:30ish. Does Kyle have a large selection of TVs or something?

idea

Smash Master
yeah **** it, you can all come here lol

bring cubes and melee discs, but my house is fine for tvs

msg me on facebook or here and i'll reply with directions/address

also if someone could bring me a 2L bottle of coke that would be pretty neat

idea

Smash Master
k someone better be here by like 5:30 'cause i gotta leave to buy a ps3 off someone on craigslist lol

i actually haggled the price down a bit too ^_^ very un-white of me but you know, sometimes i can be a badboy

n0ne

Smash Ace
lol Ozma oh man...first taste of why auto-float and auto-haste are broken
i used to love it when battle started and ozma immediatly casted Meteor and OHKOed me, unless auto life came into effect.

Those were the days...

I honestly enjoyed FF7/FF8 secret bosses better. FF9 was pure luck actually with Ozma, Hades and that book guy... they are just too cruel.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Ya, FF7 bosses were so legit and actually fun to come across too. The rewards were so much better too..but FF9 still my fav anyway, the feel of the game is more complete to me.

That and the fact that Vivi and Zidane are the best characters ever. Save Kefka ...

EDIT: Kyle, is Friday to Saturday still happening? We still getting kicked out Sat afternoon or w.e?

Top Bottom