• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Ministry

Smash Ace
My dad just finished fighting cancer for about over a year. It was under control around november/december, but just this past feb/march it had gotten out of control. His esophageal cancer had spread into his lungs and significantly damaged a majority of his body.

He passed away this morning in the early hours after midnight.
wtf man.

sorry to hear that.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My dad just finished fighting cancer for about over a year. It was under control around november/december, but just this past feb/march it had gotten out of control. His esophageal cancer had spread into his lungs and significantly damaged a majority of his body.

He passed away this morning in the early hours after midnight.
=(

There is no emoticon for this. I merely offer my condolences. I hope you are doing alright, Jack.

Ministry

Smash Ace
my buddy died last month and that was devastating. cant even to compare to what you going through.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
"is that the project M website?" FRICKIN LOL

Kyle and Imadh we will definitely play those sets my homies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I really want to attend STYC.

What are the plans thus far? Is anyone carpooling? If not, who's busing?

Bing

Smash Master
A lot of people are attending. Im looking for a place to crash on Friday and maybe Sunday... So is Eternal. I just suggested to him we look into motels for those days lol.

Also Pogogo I dont want to do double Pika at this tournament, sorry. Im teaming with HIV+ at Impulse so I wouldnt mind some practice with a Falco in teams.

With that being said, any Falco mains wanna team at this tournament?

unknown522

Some guy
jack if it makes you feel any better, (which i'm sure nothing will right now) my dad left when i was 10, its going on 15 years and i haven't seen him yet. at this point I don't think i ever will also.
that sure makes me feel a lot better.

Jk.

Ive always hated my dad since I was 4. Haven't seen him in 8 years

:phone:

Izek

Smash Cadet
The Pizz was actually one of the first players i've ever played. at like a tourney or sumthin

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yea I don't relly see how he could have survived.

And yo, Inception was not a mind**** ending. CLEARLY he saw his children's faces. which was a running theme, he can't see their faces in dreams. IDGAF about the stupid totem lol

Top Bottom