• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That made me laugh so hard just now.

On a funny, weird and random note. I had a dream, where I was ****** the **** out of Kage with Sheik, like really bad. And he kept getting upset and started swearing in french, and I thought it was funny so I kept gaying the **** out of his aerials with ftilt, and eventually I won our set (whatever it was worth) and he got salty and took me to Flat Zone for some reason LOL and I was like sure okay. And I kept fairing him before he wiffed out a gay aerial, I gimped him like 3 times and after the match was over (LOL) Kage was so ****ing mad, he proceeded to chase me and swear at me threatning to kick my *** LOL! He had been chasing me for a LONG *** time complaining about ftilt and fair. LOL! What a random dream..

Edit: He also said he was gonna kill me LOL

idea

Smash Master
i miss when this guy was the best puff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQfBB0aCYE&feature=related

his playstyle was ****

kyle play like that

actually don't i don't think you'd be able to
only in friendlies. i don't think i would be able to resist the impulse to rest people as soon as possible. still, that's what i aim for, more so than any of the other puff mains.

...maybe if i lived near DBR i'd have a bunch of impossible combos recorded too <_<

idea

Smash Master
i can explain why she's fun to you on friday if you want. lol

she's kind of like...a little bit falcon...a little bit peach...and a little bit marth...these are the ingredients needed to create the perfect little character! but then, professor sakurai added an extra ingredient to the concoction: chemical rest.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i can explain why she's fun to you on friday if you want. lol

she's kind of like...a little bit falcon...a little bit peach...and a little bit marth...these are the ingredients needed to create the perfect little character! but then, professor sakurai added an extra ingredient to the concoction: chemical rest.
she's kind of like...a little bit falcon...a little bit peach...and a little bit marth...these are the ingredients needed to create the perfect little character!
she's kind of like...a little bit falcon...a little bit peach...and a little bit marth...
she's kind of like...a little bit falcon
a little bit falcon

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Vwins wants us to go to his house for smash at some point on the break

I'm free from the 18th (after 5) to the 22nd. Maybe the 23rd, since it's my birthday, but my family likely wants to do some crap for that.

So far megabus tickets look like about $80 because of the short notice. But it is somewhat expensive. I might go just because I haven't EVER made good on my promise to play with them several years ago after my first trip there by myself.

Alternatively, we could go around the 27th or so and return by 30th. In which case tickets are anywhere between $40 and 60 dollars for round trip.

We'd be housed with Vwins.

If anyone wants to go or maybe come with me then please NOTIFY ME.

If someone wants to drive then this become significantly simplified but we're all busy on the holidays so I understand if you're all busy. Honestly, I do.

idea

Smash Master
that picture didn't load till i quoted it
lol, i can back that up. falcon is based around movement. he runs fast, he jumps far, he has the longest dash dance, etc...it might be hard to remember, but when one sucks at this game it's really hard to, like, not run off the edge and kill yourself with falcon. being good with falcon depends, more so than most characters, on knowing exactly how he moves around.

jiggs is the same. the difference is that falcon's movement is based around his run speed and jiggs' is based around her horizontal floating. but the principle is the same: you have to know exactly how they move around. again, this is important with all the characters, but especially so with jiggs and falcon.

in most other respects they're completely different. that's why i said a little bit <_<

peach because floatiness and just kind of "gayness" in general, lol. marth because range + edgeguarding...and movement, again.

I'm free from the 18th (after 5) to the 22nd. Maybe the 23rd, since it's my birthday, but my family likely wants to do some crap for that.

So far megabus tickets look like about $80 because of the short notice. But it is somewhat expensive. I might go just because I haven't EVER made good on my promise to play with them several years ago after my first trip there by myself.

Alternatively, we could go around the 27th or so and return by 30th. In which case tickets are anywhere between $40 and 60 dollars for round trip.

If someone wants to drive then this become significantly simplified but we're all busy on the holidays so I understand if you're all busy. Honestly, I do.
hmm...maybe. i can't say for sure yet. dunno if i'll be busy or if i'll be willing to spend the money if it were to still be $40 at that point.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman

If I can obtain the money before either of these dates, I'm definitely down.

I've never been to Quebec before. It'd be so ****.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
james around what time are yall expecting to get to my house tomorrow?

if its before 3:30, just let urselves in

Ministry

Smash Ace
im doing stuff in the day, i was under the impression we were going at nite to tristans. il be free to go around 5 if thats ok with everyone?

if i cant contact u tonight, text me tommorow james, 905.630.2435

i still dont know whats going on with bernard

idea

Smash Master
Aren't a lot of characters based around movement?
yeah, but significantly less than those two imo.

im doing stuff in the day, i was under the impression we were going at nite to tristans. il be free to go around 5 if thats ok with everyone?

if i cant contact u tonight, text me tommorow james, 905.630.2435

i still dont know whats going on with bernard
bernaaaaaaaaaaaard...what you dooooooin

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you're about 17317037103017301703479847394890320495699999999% wrong on the movement thing but i don't care enough to explain it

anyway i have a family thing on the 28th so i can't make it that day, if i go it'll be for some period between 18-22nd

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
david why didn't you shino stall much at rom3?

genuine question here. lol, cuz you got hit/killed at times when you were evading their invincibility when you could've just stalled

idea

Smash Master
you're about 17317037103017301703479847394890320495699999999% wrong on the movement thing but i don't care enough to explain it

anyway i have a family thing on the 28th so i can't make it that day, if i go it'll be for some period between 18-22nd
explain it in person eventually then *shrug* it's too bad i have to use vague words. makes sense in my head.

david why didn't you shino stall much at rom3?

genuine question here. lol, cuz you got hit/killed at times when you were evading their invincibility when you could've just stalled
i'm going with "nerves"

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
see i was thinking nerves would lead to excessive shino stalling. and he SD'd once by it too, which is unlike him.

i'm not trying to be critical or anything... just curious :)

i'm not a pro so i definitely wouldn' tknow lol

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I could possibly drive David.......work pending...

Oh... I was at work guys...way to pick the one time I'm not at my comp D:. Uhm, I dunno I'll probably go chill with Kurt when I wake up if he'll have me. Aside from that whenever you guys are cool to be picked up and ****, since we're not waiting on bernard I guess. I also may be hanging out with a female early on today...dunno, just text me you scrubs 519 993 5828 and stuff.

Crook

Smash Rookie
Just watched David vs PP, God damn, David.. **** was amazing. Have my babies.
This is Duy by the way.

JPOBS

Smash Hero

Oh... I was at work guys...way to pick the one time I'm not at my comp D:. Uhm, I dunno I'll probably go chill with Kurt when I wake up if he'll have me. Aside from that whenever you guys are cool to be picked up and ****, since we're not waiting on bernard I guess. I also may be hanging out with a female early on today...dunno, just text me you scrubs 519 993 5828 and stuff.
im going with u guys again btw

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im having the biggest nostalgia trip lately, all my friends (and me) are changing their facebook pics to childhood cartoons for child abuse awareness week and nostalgia is killing me

tv used to be soooooooo good.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

lol, "with a female"

why am i so bad?
cuz you hesitate and don't act assertively enough esp in certain matchups lol

Top Bottom