• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
Anyone have a universal remote? My dad picked up a 11inch'ish TV that has audio and video component jack. It's quite old - I'm assuming its old because it doesn't have TV video. It has "game mode". I can highlight game mode but can't enter it because it didn't come with a remote. I was doing a bit of research and its best to have a Philips brand universal remote. The one my dad has didn't work (not a Philips brand).

So.. if anyone has a Philips universal remote, let me know and I'll bring the TV. Its not guaranteed that it would work though. :( The TV's brand is Sylvania - a ****ty brand for all I know.
couldn't you just buy one? i don't think they're very expensive...

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Why is it capped?

Edit : I'm guessing it's first come first serve?
Cuz the first year they did it there was a never ending line and they had to extend it to 128.
AN has like thousands of ppl and it's just ppl control cuz the game room follows a strict schedule.... that usually doesn't end up being followed.

So yes, it's first come first serve.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I think that Anime North might have that 64 person cap again. That's next weekend.
Darn, deos this mean I shouldn't get my hopes up about being able to attend this tournament at anime north? I really wanted to go....

EDIT: I pmed sanuzi about getting anime north passes for the tournament, he didn't reply. I guess that means they already reached the cap limit....Argh guess I'll just go learn how to draw FMA trasmutation circles in the anime north workshop.....yeah.

unknown522

Some guy
Darn, deos this mean I shouldn't get my hopes up about being able to attend this tournament at anime north? I really wanted to go....

EDIT: I pmed sanuzi about getting anime north passes for the tournament, he didn't reply. I guess that means they already reached the cap limit....Argh guess I'll just go learn how to draw FMA trasmutation circles in the anime north workshop.....yeah.
aww, if only I saw this post sooner. I was just chilling with sanuzi about 3 hours ago. Anyways, I'm sure he just hasn't seen your PM yet. I'll tell him to read it when I see him tmrw.

sauc3

Smash Lord
thanks for hosting kyle, it was great seeing you all again, hopefully next time I'll have improved more and can actually take games from a select few of you (you know who you are!) ill post some vids for critique in the future hopefully you guys can help out.

see you all at josh's tourney, I will bus if I have to.

<3

idea

Smash Master
Thanks for hosting kyle ^_^.
np. didn't play you again.

thanks for hosting kyle, it was great seeing you all again, hopefully next time I'll have improved more and can actually take games from a select few of you (you know who you are!) ill post some vids for critique in the future hopefully you guys can help out.

<3
apparently that's not on the 5th anymore (?) but might still be happening at some point. but i'll team with you whenever the next tournament happens =D

JPOBS

Smash Hero

<3
did you play puff at this, or did you play your good characters? :laugh:

Windrose

Smash Lord
GGs, was fun, especially when it got into the late night/early morning.

Had fun playing with u guys.

SolDarkness

Smash Cadet
yoooo thanks kyle lots for the hosting. It was an amazing smashfest, well, it was my first smashfest w/ all of you guys soo yea it was mad fun.

Also, windrose, I'll pm my msn and my buddy's msn. Just try to find him =)

unknown522

Some guy
thanks for hosting kyle. It was really fun. Brandon and Kirsty are really chill as well.

Also kurtis, falco is too broken, lol.

Irving: bring it on.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I think I left my hoodie at Kyle's house.

I don't really need it back asap because it's too hot for hoodies but I should pick it up at some point anyway.

Top Bottom