• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Speaking of shizwiz, I was this Falco vid, it was too good.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116429

1st linguini match: :44-51= <3

I love how Lambchops uses lasers (SHL, platforms, and fulljumped ones), I saw them and heard of them before and stuff, but he looks like he was playing a LOT better here than during that FC-D crew battle.

In the 2nd linguini match, his wavelands are too good, and so was that lasers to fsmash.

ps, falco's shine from shield is like a backwards/forwards shieldgrab but better lawl especially in dittosz

also, linguini rox lolz

Is that the match on PS where he does some crazy *** fthrow>laser>fthrow>laser>dair?

omg that **** was soooo nuts. Linguini is still <3 though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
any on up for money matches or friendlies?

What's up bud? Umm, do you know any other smashers? I would tell you to come by our biweekly but for safety reasons I would have to tell you to wait till a bigger tournament. The Smashturbation Biweeklies usually happen around the Yonge and Steeles area, but for this upcoming Saturday it's being moved to Mississauga.

You sound confident and such. Been to any tournaments? PM and shiz and we'll talk more.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
R.i.p.

Jeff's unnamed controller.

(2006-2007)

Cause of death: Thrown across the room by Johnny, then plummetted into a painful death into Mrs. Pacman and the floor.

Suspect was then after seen eating my chips. ._.

Meh. Yeah, my controller is still in one peace but it's ****ing bull**** right now (lol fullhops, lol illusion sds, lol cant rshl, just to get started), I'll need to use another one...maybe my crappy spare. Madnan's black one is good though. >_>

On a side note,

any on up for money matches or friendlies?
Yes.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Jeff's unnamed controller.

(2006-2007)

Cause of death: Thrown across the room by Johnny, then plummetted into a painful death into Mrs. Pacman and the floor.

Suspect was then after seen eating my chips. ._.

Meh. Yeah, my controller is still in one peace but it's ****ing bull**** right now (lol fullhops, lol illusion sds, lol cant rshl, just to get started), I'll need to use another one...maybe my crappy spare.
Jeff's controller, we hardly knew ye. ;_;
Let's cremate it!

Blacman Blacklink

Smash Rookie
North America - Lets brawl im a good brawler looki
Hey where do you guys hold the biweeklies i would like to come to that and witch king im interested in some friendlies not really money matchs not to say im not confident i could win just i always like to feel out people before i even think about money and plus i dont like betting only tournaments i usually put money down. But if you want im down for some friendlies i live around Sheppard and Keele i drive so i dont have no problems getting anywhere. Ya for the biweekly fill me in ive been to a few tourny's and i roughly know what to expect so send me a spot i would love to smash with you guys.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
i thnk pichu iz da besst caractor in taeh gaym mmz lol? 10 dlolar lol? i ned to lern to awave dash but i dun thkni itz imorptnant to win ill stlil wbeaet u!111 !- lol

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
kirby is top tier mangz rofl pichu is noob compared to the awesomeness that is kirby's u-tilt it's just like 'GLOVE SLAP BISHIES' and then pichu's like "FECK HOW DO I APPROACH ARGHHHH!!!!" and he up+bs off 4 times to avoid the humiliation of being ***** by one move.

D

Deleted member

daragun hkawk i duon unrstoan u u spek 2 man biagg wards 4 m 2 rade dem paroparly

on a laightaor noat piachiu s liek heromoninoney n hararay potatar, dey grrlz loil

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
hrey guys brawl is onlien so liek, nao i cn pwn u noobz, LOL!

ill see u guyz dec 3 to pwn u

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Lololol1!1o o men unkwon ur 2 funeh! i lollolded so herd ne wey i thkni brwl on ine sis better n halo 3 online liek tiems 10 ezilly! lol!11/. jaek is thinks heaz funenh or somthin cuz hez liek makin harray poter refrenses but i thnk its cliche n stuff n i don rly now wut cliche meenz but dats wut u r so liek who wnts mmz efer 10$ gainsts me? pichu beet s kirby itz 10/0 mtchup so u loose lol k?./!

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
LPOL AL J0 0GUYZ R TEH LOOZARZ RITE NAW LOL CUZ LIEK U R AL LIEK "OMFG WTF BBQ DIS INTARNET R SURIUS BUSNESS MIRITELOL?!/1!?!!" BUT IM LIEK "LOL!!!!1!!!11!one!!1" CUZ U R TEH DUMZ0RZR0ZR0ZLOLOLOLLPOPOLPOPL;LPL;POP;OP;PLPO;LPLPLPLOLOLPOLPOL

Yes, this is what I did for my 1000TH POST :cool:

(I decided to remind the world of what a ****** 5150 was)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
rofl the best part of that picture is the sparkly white stuff coming from inbetween Falcon's legs and Sheik's mouth. I love how that pic came up randomly after I said "Pause it for a minute".

Aswell, I like this idea of a smashfest. I think I'll come. rofl it'll be good to be in the presence of an actual homo playing a homo character. I think this is what's been missing in the smash scene these past couple of weeks.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Adnannnnn, isn't there Gaymers on Friday?

Also, in a sudden burst of cockiness; I feel like playing MM's to get higher on the PR, rofl

BTW, I now can do Silent Wolf's spinning waveshine taunt. :o

kinda

also updated sig

Top Bottom