• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol just curious, has there been any tourneys other than bi-weeklies?
Nothing to be honest. With David and Marco both not being available to host their biweeklies, I think I might have to host one @ Matt's again. So yeah there has been nothing as of late, but there just might be something in the horizon.

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo SuperBadnan, are you gonna be hosting that fest this upcoming weekend? Please say yes. =D

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Oh noes you dubble poasted.

*pulls out stitch face*
I pulled out 10 of them on Tuesday. :D

unknown522

Some guy
I'm gonna have to agree with that. That was not even remotely appropriate, you were being a total ***, not to meniton a lot of the points you made were completely inane.. I'm not even christian, or at all religious, and I still found that offensive.

Like many people on that thread said: Why do you care what he's doing, why do you think it's your obligation to "set him straight", and why do you think your beliefs are any more valid than his? Science and religion have one thing in common: thinking they've both got it right, no questions asked. Can't we all agree that we know nothing?

Anyway, I'm tired as **** and I don't want to start a religious debate, but I felt the need to say something about that. It was brutal.
Wow eric. I'm even offended

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
I'd come too, unless it's on the 29th, I'm busy the whole day then, and probably after because I'll be tired.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
A sandwich isn't a sandwich without the tangy zip of Miracle Whip. Man, hotdogs + jalapeno dip = awesome.

Everyone knows the best types of foods are shaped liek *****'

EDIT: lol! Jeff, we need to have our Best of Xavier History match. bo5 counterpix and shizz.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
A sandwich isn't a sandwich without the tangy zip of Miracle Whip. Man, hotdogs + jalapeno dip = awesome.

EDIT: lol! Jeff, we need to have our Best of Xavier History match. bo5 counterpix and shizz.
LOLLL, the wieners + dip was awesome.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman

I thought we had our Xavier match. ;-;

we just didnt record it

Winner gets their choice in ***** shaped food?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I like how as soon as I got the smash director title everyone is IMing me with.

"blue fnots??"

And then Jaek goes and changes his font to Pink, like a big ****.

Tysons

Smash Rookie
if there's any sort of smashing thing i'd be happy to try to come, if i can figure out how to get around using busses or something o.O (is new to this not having car thing so will need lots of help =D)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Jegt794tE

Look what I made; 8D

I made a much better one with the piano mad world at the beginning flowing into the metal mad world when Master Chief appears, and back to the piano one at the end. It also had a few video effects like old film at the beginning. >_>

For some reason, it doesn't wanna save as a movie file though.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie

Look what I made; 8D

I made a much better one with the piano mad world at the beginning flowing into the metal mad world when Master Chief appears, and back to the piano one at the end. It also had a few video effects like old film at the beginning. >_>

Why not Tears for Fears mad world? Everyone knows it's the coolest version.

Also Poland tied Portugal 2-2 and are leading in their Euro Qualifying group hellz yeah.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

Look what I made; 8D

I wanted to do **** with that song, like perhaps a combo video. But it's a song for combo characters. Peach has like, little combo game unless 3 hits of a dsmash counts roflrofl.

Good shizzzwiz.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of shizwiz, I was this Falco vid, it was too good.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=116429

1st linguini match: :44-51= <3

I love how Lambchops uses lasers (SHL, platforms, and fulljumped ones), I saw them and heard of them before and stuff, but he looks like he was playing a LOT better here than during that FC-D crew battle.

In the 2nd linguini match, his wavelands are too good, and so was that lasers to fsmash.

ps, falco's shine from shield is like a backwards/forwards shieldgrab but better lawl especially in dittosz

also, linguini rox lolz

Top Bottom