• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^ You know, it looks oddly horrible for the one person who makes it out to the LEAST amount of tournaments.... to tell others to make it out more.
And we're ****ing tired of going all the way to sauga.
1.5-2.5 hours travelling time, paying double the money for sauga transit and ttc, and having to struggle to get home at night almost everytime? Fukc that.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
^ You know, it looks oddly horrible for the one person who makes it out to the LEAST amount of tournaments.... to tell others to make it out more.
1.5-2.5 hours travelling time, paying double the money for sauga transit and ttc, and having to struggle to get home at night almost everytime? Fukc that.
You don't know how much I wanna go to these things.

....Sorry if I offended you. I just thought you guys had a car or something.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ I know you do, no harsh feelings, its all cool.
I'm sure you understand why I'd be a little annoyed though.
Oh man I almost cared, you must have it though.

These rules apply to Mississauga people too.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol Nate does bust his *** to travel. Probably more so than anyone in the Toronto area.

Liek z0mg. My house smashfest guise.

I have a limit of room for people. People who are coming to the tournament, people that are actually good at the game and then just people to beat up on. So yeah.

So at the moment we gotz.

Dzenan
Chris
Grmz
Jeffu

I can probably squeeze liek 2-3 more maax. Small room too btw, lol. Honestly I would like the company, I realllllly need practice D:.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
lol Nate does bust his *** to travel. Probably more so than anyone in the Toronto area.

Liek z0mg. My house smashfest guise.

I have a limit of room for people. People who are coming to the tournament, people that are actually good at the game and then just people to beat up on. So yeah.

So at the moment we gotz.

Dzenan
Chris
Grmz
Jeffu

I can probably squeeze liek 2-3 more maax. Small room too btw, lol. Honestly I would like the company, I realllllly need practice D:.
I can probably come if you want someone to beat up on. >_>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Extremely.

I wanted to ask if he wanted to come, so alright that's cool. Andy, will you be okay coming to Marco's?

those cats are mighty purry.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay, it's still on for tomorrow. Grmoz is bringing a TV and shiz. I don't think I can allow anymore people to come. It would be nice to get a 3rd TV. Can anyone provide? aswell Andy! bring yo wii and the modded games.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
GG NO RE

lol

Good stuff today guys, it was really fun. That balloon felt the hand of god :0000. And so did Dzenan's back XDDDD!

Great stuff all around. Especially Phil, keep that **** up mang. See you guys tomorrow. 10:00 at Islington.

kthxbai.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
You pwnd that balloon with a Ganon-jab. XDD

Great stuff all around. Especially Phil, keep that **** up mang.
Thanks man.

I think Peach should have a chance to pull a sticky in Brawl.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Urgh, is it hard to get a case of Bawls in Canada? 2.17 per bottle is a rip off...

And church may seem long sometimes, but I don't think it's so long you have to give up Smash. >_> Oh well.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Omg Eric I love you. But you have to realize a lot of people are grossly under-educated on biology, philosophy, etc. and prefer to live in their delusions. More importantly ask me for help next time =D

<3

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
eric, you're a ****ing idiot.
I'm gonna have to agree with that. That was not even remotely appropriate, you were being a total ***, not to meniton a lot of the points you made were completely inane.. I'm not even christian, or at all religious, and I still found that offensive.

Like many people on that thread said: Why do you care what he's doing, why do you think it's your obligation to "set him straight", and why do you think your beliefs are any more valid than his? Science and religion have one thing in common: thinking they've both got it right, no questions asked. Can't we all agree that we know nothing?

Anyway, I'm tired as **** and I don't want to start a religious debate, but I felt the need to say something about that. It was brutal.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
GO ON MSN YOU STUPID RAINBOW COLOURED SHEIK!

lol.
Rainbow coloured Sheik? Sounds really... "good". >_>

And Eric's post wasn't bad, Shiz should've anticipated something like that, honestly. However you said pushing religion on others is bad, which is sort of hypocritical considering you just pushed atheism or whatever on him. Unless you just wanted to open his mind to other possibilities.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I will say this of Eric, he hasn't argued enough for religious people; I gave up doing it myself a long time ago because it is a relatively futile argument. It's usually as productive as trying to explain calculus to a 5 year old.

He'll tire of it as well probably, but the only way for that to happen is for him to go through the arguments, etc.

Top Bottom