• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i think that'll look good once it's done and the whole dress is black or at least dark. the part you did already looks good. haha, emo peach.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Yay gj Afro. Now you can make me some sexy Marth textures =)
all day, lol i was looking over marth textures most at _14 files so its really easy to do, but first i wana finsh the peach texture im doing, then i gotta work on my assignment i've like put them all off to learn this ****, dammit imadh why did u convice me to do this

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ryan posting:

Adnan, I'm canceling. I have no CAN $, so I physically can't get there and back. I actually have no bus fare to get home atm.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol yo i dunno wat happened i swore i typed hospital,

edit: yo u guys are gay i miss one word and 4 ppl get me on it, lol **** u guys

for chris:

to the hospital***

yeah we had this bug spreading, but we've been disinfecting the place lol.
its still a trap, he wants to finsh the rest of u guys off

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^KYLE ARE YOU HOME? WE MIGHT PICK UP SEANS MELEE AND MEM CARD TODAY.

process of getting back into the game for a bit.

Kyle: send me your number

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Hopefully I can make that LBT tourney (or w/e it's called lol) as long as Infzy drives me or peter comes back from the dead.

I suck too much at this game tho... who can train with a poor soul who lives in Guelph?

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
I need a ride to that tournament... Anyone near McCowan + McNicoll able to pick up myself and my brother? And possibly give us a ride back?

Kyle/Stos: We still haven't played each other yet.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo guys guess wat,

so i went to this dj thing on campus today, and now i got a job djing on our campus radio on Thursdays from 10 till midnight :) I'll be doing either techno or rap, or both not completely sure till they email me the exact info,

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
lol ryan u forgot to log off my laptop, from im guessing from a long long long time ago cuz i never use firefox
Victor was logged in on FireFox at my place and people just went to town on his account. I recall Raynex and others being banned for a short period of time lol

btw I know this is far away, but I may be in Toronto second week of March

idea

Smash Master
^KYLE ARE YOU HOME? WE MIGHT PICK UP SEANS MELEE AND MEM CARD TODAY.

process of getting back into the game for a bit.

Kyle: send me your number
yeah, you guys can come pick it up. do you still need my number? i'm gonna be home all day (heh) so it doesn't really matter when you come. just tell me when you're leaving.

bring a case or something though, it's just in my metroid prime case right now.

What's up Torontooooooo
hi =)

I need a ride to that tournament... Anyone near McCowan + McNicoll able to pick up myself and my brother? And possibly give us a ride back?

Kyle/Stos: We still haven't played each other yet.
indeed. if blur hosts something next week i'll probably be able to come. preferably not on tuesday-thursday, but especially not on tuesday or wednesday cause i'm at school till late on tuesdays and wednesdays.

yo guys guess wat,

so i went to this dj thing on campus today, and now i got a job djing on our campus radio on Thursdays from 10 till midnight :) I'll be doing either techno or rap, or both not completely sure till they email me the exact info,
cool. are they paying you or is it more of a volunteer thing?

a guy in one of my classes said he knew this big dj guy and got this opportunity to dj several clubs in the US over 2 or 3 nights. he said that just from that he made $18000 O_O

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yo david, kyle and nick thanks for coming to our tourny and staying the night, it was mad fun :)

taboo was freaking hilarious.

idea

Smash Master
haha yeah, thanks for hosting us and running the tournament you guys. turned out really well. taboo is way more fun when you add alcohol =P

idea

Smash Master
yeah, you guys can come pick it up. do you still need my number? i'm gonna be home all day (heh) so it doesn't really matter when you come. just tell me when you're leaving.

oh, stos, you said that yesterday. i was at a tournament. wanna come get it later in the week or something?

(you can still come today, if you see this in time)

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
I'm going to one day evolve into a beautiful Bibarel.
but for now ur a big old bidoof

hi =)

indeed. if blur hosts something next week i'll probably be able to come. preferably not on tuesday-thursday, but especially not on tuesday or wednesday cause i'm at school till late on tuesdays and wednesdays.

cool. are they paying you or is it more of a volunteer thing?

a guy in one of my classes said he knew this big dj guy and got this opportunity to dj several clubs in the US over 2 or 3 nights. he said that just from that he made $18000 O_O
im volunteering lol i wouldnt wana be paided for that right now anyways im afriad i might **** things up

unknown522

Some guy
What's up Torontooooooo
what up cid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The book of Isai chapter 1 verse 1 "thou shall not get hit"
lol, isai's the secret 13th apostle. I forgot what the other 2 chapters / verses were that bernard said. It was too good.

lol ryan u forgot to log off my laptop, from im guessing from a long long long time ago cuz i never use firefox
alright, thanks.

Victor was logged in on FireFox at my place and people just went to town on his account. I recall Raynex and others being banned for a short period of time lol

btw I know this is far away, but I may be in Toronto second week of March
oh true, I remember that time.

Also, if you come into toronto, let us know. It'll be good to see you again.

Top Bottom