• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I was just about to ask that. I'll play.
It all depends where we're gonna play..

..Maybe people can come to my place, but don't count on it..I'm also itching how to get better at Falco dittos, I think I know how now, I just need to put it in action.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
OH MAN

The closer you live to the TTC station, the better :]. Looks like I'm the only guy that doesn't care about the distance. If David and friends would like to gather up I wouldn't mind coming by your place this upcoming Wednesday, DK.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
About T8. Delorted or Lanowen or whoever was talking to that guy have u confirmed smash is gonna be in that tourney? Are you still working on it? When is it again?

Thanks

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
rgeagreklgre;epger

Adnan, Andy, and I are talking with the peepz at t8. It's happening.

annd i have to confirm but wednesday is probably bad. Unless it would be an earlier thing. Im having some small construction done in my basement on wednesday, but i think thats in the evening.

For now. make it somewhere else until i can get a good date.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
children of this millennium. I'm going to try to get wednesday/friday off for my job in exchange for extra hours on mon/tues/thurs so stop screaming. i've consulted ambrose, mike and julian and we're more than likely playing on wednesday this week at my house so if you wish to drop by then please PM me or make a lulzy post involving some sexual pass at me and we'll talk this over.

Or consult me on MSN. yellow_elephant__@hotmail.com.

Madnan if you want to come over you're always welcome I love ****** your gay Peach I mean playing a children's video game with you.

Now I must try to summon Bernard, Adam, Charles and Ryan and my plan of stealing food from muppets will be complete.

also, Madnan, why don't you BRING marco over? O____O oh **** mindgames or something. seriously. we could use his sexual powers for personal gain.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Are we doing anything Tuesday or Thursday?

I just got a call to haf extra work on Tues/Thurs, ala, I'm going to Kelso and Wild Water Kingdom. ;D

Even if we aren't doing anything, I'll still prolly go to work. >__>;

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Okay. I can support peoples on Wednesday for your addictions I mean smash bros needs. Once again if you wanna come, consult somebody already coming or consult me.

I will be home at 2 because I can't get out of work but I can leave early (normally I work until six, which is two hours more than everyone else so whatever). I will be off at one, but won't be home until 2 if that. More like 2:15 or 2:20. So come accordingly. Given how much of a mess my house is right now, I'm not expecting people until 2:45 so if you come at 1:30 and wait outside for an hour that's YOUR fault and NOT MY fault.

I'm serious. I'm telling you all these times for a reason. I will be home for 2:20. Come for 2:45. Or 3. NOT 2:30 or some early ****.

Also, if you can transport a gamecube that would be sexy. I have one right now. Just one. I've got two TVs so another gamecube (plus smash, cords and memory card) enables another setup. If you can bring a TV and a cube I will love you forever and possibly give you a blowjob for being so awesome. But I'm not expecting people to do so. Bringing a TV is hard (read: nearly impossible) by public transport and nobody seems to know what a car is, much less how to drive one.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Okay. I can support peoples on Wednesday for your addictions I mean smash bros needs. Once again if you wanna come, consult somebody already coming or consult me.

I will be home at 2 because I can't get out of work but I can leave early (normally I work until six, which is two hours more than everyone else so whatever). I will be off at one, but won't be home until 2 if that. More like 2:15 or 2:20. So come accordingly. Given how much of a mess my house is right now, I'm not expecting people until 2:45 so if you come at 1:30 and wait outside for an hour that's YOUR fault and NOT MY fault.

I'm serious. I'm telling you all these times for a reason. I will be home for 2:20. Come for 2:45. Or 3. NOT 2:30 or some early ****.

Also, if you can transport a gamecube that would be sexy. I have one right now. Just one. I've got two TVs so another gamecube (plus smash, cords and memory card) enables another setup. If you can bring a TV and a cube I will love you forever and possibly give you a blowjob for being so awesome. But I'm not expecting people to do so. Bringing a TV is hard (read: nearly impossible) by public transport and nobody seems to know what a car is, much less how to drive one.
This post is totally unimportant for what I'm about to show you.

Oops, wrong link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lanowen

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
K, me and David were discussing cultures today.

We have found out that:

Kirby, Yoshi, Marth are gay.

ICs are half Canadian, quarter Russian and quarter gay.

Matt L is Greek.

Andy is Ukrainian.

Imadh is Darkrainian because he and his falcon is angry on the internets and they're quiet. (lol paradox???)

Top Bottom