• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I swear, where have you been for the past... 5 months?!

Nice to hear from you again, whenever your in the Dundas area again, give us a heads up. We'll definitely play with each other, and yeah I wanna see that Pichu in action.

How is your Sheik btw?

Oh and Jeff, I'll see what I can do. Maybe talk to Dzenan if me, you and Imadh can go to his place and play. Cool?

David, who is coming to your place tomorrow? I'll probably show up anyway, lol.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I swear, where have you been for the past... 5 months?!

Nice to hear from you again, whenever your in the Dundas area again, give us a heads up. We'll definitely play with each other, and yeah I wanna see that Pichu in action.

How is your Sheik btw?

Oh and Jeff, I'll see what I can do. Maybe talk to Dzenan if me, you and Imadh can go to his place and play. Cool?

who is playing when? Why has not The Divine Knight been invited?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Mike, Charles, Ambrose and Adam. Plus whoever decides to randomly appear out of thin air.

If anyone else wants to come over to my house for practice and lives in the area, feel free to. People are coming over - to my understanding - tomorrow and friday so if you don't have plans those days feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Guys,

Some of you may not be familier with MLG (I follow pro halo so that's how I know them). MLG (Major League Gaming) is a gaming league that used to have smash on the pro tour. it was "dropped" and now it sponsers grassroots tournaments.

Now it used to be American Only but they recently expanded to Canada. This may mean that someone could possibly get an event sponsered by MLG. to

Do you guys think there would be any chances of this?

Sites:
MLG's Site
MLG Canada Site.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Haha..I just asked everyone..

I guess no one is anymore except Grmo..maybe James, but I didn't ask him because he isn't online.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
rofl

As long as Marlowe and his boys host tournaments and give out free moneyz. He'll play, trust me. I went through this point already.

>___> Don't do it, Jeff.

XDDD.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
adnan your ***** is unusually small. normally peach's ***** is like 15 inches of solid rock but your's disappointed me with its not-sheik molesting powers.

also you're fat.

and i'm so bored right now holy **** why didn't you sleep over. really i wouldn't molest you... i'd probably molest adam or mike. probably mike because he's more open to that type of thing (though i try with adam, i try).

also we need moar peach/sheik action.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
ANybody planning on buying Guilty Gear AC for the wii? Im gonna buy it and a a hori fighting stick. It's gonna be sweet.

I hope the put a street fighter 2 on the wii..... :( (a good version with the new challengers not the garbage on virtual console.)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
If we can have smashfests this week @ Jamal's or Matt's or summat, that would be great.

I hope you guise aren't smashed-out. >____>

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
If we can have smashfests this week @ Jamal's or Matt's or summat, that would be great.

I hope you guise aren't smashed-out. >____>
Are you kidding?! nawww I wanna practice/play/own/get owned more than ever now O_O.

Maaan. So picking up a new character after this for leverage.

As far as smashfests go, I'll invite people and fix it up and ****. But it's Matt's rents call if they'll do it. so yeahhh.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Download? Andy you don't have a Modded wii do you? Lol it's not on virtual console it's a retail game. If it does not come to canada Im buying a freeloader. <.<

Apparently it's coming out july 29 according to play-asia.

Oh **** guys check Smashbros.com, assist capsules. Sounds cool I guess it kinda works like assist characters in marvel VS capcom, except it's and item. It'd be cool if you could pick an assist character before the match from a huge list........

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
How hard is it too mod it? Did you do it yourself? I was thinking of modding mine just wanna know how much it would cost.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
K lanowen thanks for the info,one more question do the people who sell modchips usually sell games? Just cause I have a Dial-up connection so I porbabley could not download the game. I remeber with my PS1 though I use to buy them off people but I don't know if it still works that way.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Okay guys, here's the deal. Our car broke down on our way back to Montreal, we're staying at a hotel in Beaumonville (sp?) about 10 minutes away from Oshawa. If anyone is down for some smash or something reply here or get me on msn (I need an answer relatively soon since the computer I'm on is in the hotel lobby). We're bored out of our minds and need something to do ~

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This thread sparks my interests

Edit: Grmo = Streetsville, JeffMan = Meadowvale
LOL @ QUOTING THE 3RD POST!

But man I thought that said

"This thread sparks my internats"

holy **** I really need to sleep. rofllll.

so yeah James and Jeff-UH *thrust sound roflrofl*

I have to calll Francisco tomorrow to play @ his place :] yahhh~~

Top Bottom