• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
The Peach Theory dictates that you have to be a metrosexual, gay male or fat white guy to play Peach.

You are not metro, you are not white, therefore by process of elimination you must be gay.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
i will take anyone on in the toronto area in a money match in goldeneye 64 2-5$.

Obviously it would be tourney rules:

Bo3
Pistols Only
License To Kill
Auto-Aim Off
Sight On
Facility Vent Jump Is banned
First to 10
Loser Picks Next Map
Only normal size characters allowed (No Jaws,******,Civilian A ,etc)
Non-banned Levels: Complex,Basement,Stack,Facility,Bunker,Archives
Screen-Looking Allowed (Lol n00bs)

I'll own anybody.

Yeah Im crazy and random

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I am that exception in that theory.

Thusly, why a mammal such as myself has title of "Beast".

I dig chicks with racks and *****, I'm **** funny and kewl. :] Ken's theory is made of lamesauce. And so are those russian *** ice climbers of yours.

Nana eats Peach's p-ussy, btw. This is why the matchup charts say ICs > Peach. Cuz Popo gets heartbroken that Nana eats c-unt, then Popo goes emo and kills himself.

:]]].

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Oh shush you. My gay sheik has too many inches for your silly "woman" (iirc women didn't have *****es but w/e) to handle.
lol sheik.

That small thing wont phase Peach. Sorry, you could always try Samus or Zelda. They'll probably be pleased more with those "inches".

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
just because peach's clitoris is roughly 500000 feet wide due to large amount of stretching that doesn't mean sheik is small.
:]

your so jealous, your making up gossip talk about ma peach. truu ***** move.

cat fight?

or

MAN FIGHT~

I think I've made about 20 posts in the past 3 minutes. rofl.

J.L

Smash Ace
guys... we need to play sometime. is anyone good on tuesday?? or the following days after it?
I need to practice my dk =)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
I always thought the ICs were just emitting Canadianity, I mean, they wear parkas, throw ice at people, live in igloos and blatently say, "eh!"

BTW, Ken's theory is null-and-void because Marf isn't exactly the epitime of testosterone.

And yeah, if we can meet next week would be great, where do you live around, Julian?

I think I should really change my gamertag to Hadouken because I'm down-right-fierce.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I always thought the ICs were just emitting Canadianity, I mean, they wear parkas, throw ice at people, live in igloos and blatently say, "eh!"

BTW, Ken's theory is null-and-void because Marf isn't exactly the epitime of testosterone.
Oh Drolian. Marth is awesomely manly. I mean, really, who else would wear purple legwarmers, a tiara and a cape and still feel comfortable enough in their sexual orientation to **** every female in this game?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Oh Drolian. Marth is awesomely manly. I mean, really, who else would wear purple legwarmers, a tiara and a cape and still feel comfortable enough in their sexual orientation to **** every female in this game?
Marf ***** every character in the game, though.
I guess he's bi.
BTW, your ICs are so fat, when they went up to a Warthog, the game said, "press X to NOT get in Warthog."

...what kinda animal is Fox anyway? I don't think he's a fox because foxes don't stand on two legs or have opposable thumbs. Or use guns.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
guise, if we haf a smashfest next week, please not Wednesday, my friend's coming in from Toronto.

And I'm gonna be working, (just for a headsup~)

16th-20th

30th-3rd

6th-10th.

Oh, and Julian, I'm Jeff, :p I met you like once (I was that flip guy) and you have me on MSN. >__>

J.L

Smash Ace
ohh JEFF! lol i know who jeff is, just didnt know ur tag was drolian.
Anyway im down for whatever, just gather at Davids house, unless someone else wants to house a smash day.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay.

Smashfest @ Matt's on Monday :0000

People maek it, f'real.

I'll see if we can record matches too :].

Davidz? Jeff-uh? Andy? Imadh? James?

ADNAN?!

D

Deleted member

peace out toronto, you can live without fear for the next 3 weeks...

I.B

Smash Lord
Davidz? Jeff-uh? Andy? Imadh? James?

ADNAN?!

Snake? SNAAAAAKEEE!!!

Seriously though, I'll make it on Monday. I'll be there sometime after 1:30. Anyone wanna play today/tomorrow?

It would be sick if Dzenan got to play with EK and all those other euro Smashers. :O

Top Bottom