• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Kirby reminds me of this guy at my school, why you might ask?

He thinks he can fight, he sucks, he's short, and he's round.

BTW, Last Tier War parts 1 and 2 are out. I think I hear PC Chris as a voice actor but I can't be sure. I bet other parts are coming out after the weekend because SDM is at FC.

On topic - GAW is part African and part Jewish.

On-on-topic - If you guise hold a smashfest next week, I can probably come, but I'll be late because of work, unless it's on a weekend (or this weekend).

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
I guess you can add me

Cipher: Mississauga

Been ages since I have been on these boards. Hopefully Toronto now knows how to host a successful tournament.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Wow, this thread has really slowed down recently. Where is everyone and all the discussion?
I died and was condemned to hell for using non-low tier characters and have recently started a homoerotic relationship with Satan. He's a monster in bed btw. He's thick as Arnold's biceps.

Grmo's trying to learn mindgames and become a smarter, faster, more proficient player. The only one of us that's like I dunno. Working for something that isn't homosexual or sensually erotic.

Europhoria and James are too busy learning moar about Marth. Imadh suddenly got really overrated by the universe and shot up in ego, thus detracting any motivation he once had to come onto the Boards (I'm serious). Jenon (haha Dzenan take that) is too busy trying to be gangsta.

Julian suddenly appeared and began ****** the universe with Marth but then lost to a Sheik D-throw to U-smash to U-air (platform) to U-air (platform) to F-air to F-air (Sheik ran off platform and chased with F-air). So he's trying to learn Fawks and get better at fighting Sheiks. Because they're totally heterosexual.

Adnan works and when he isn't working he's trying to learn Peach better or listening to me.

Charles is too terrified of my obsession with men who are over 20 with facial hair and huge arms to post. Much less discuss. Because he knows how our discussions usually end.

Run's ego has officially made him unconscious to the universe. He's borderline comatose at times. Same for Daniel. And Bernard. And Noah. And Jake. And basically everyone from Noobport's Nasty Roadhouse. That is what NNR stands for, right?

Scarborough wants to break away from Sauga and form its own crew but they both realized that by sticking together they'll win moar money. So it's like a scam-marriage. But we're good with that.

CoS is too busy trying to learn what "Doubles" is. Steve attempts to not be ***** by Kirby every game.

Coolhat posts spam and plays a funny Luigi.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
:laugh: This post is pretty ****ing accurate.

I think after T8 we should do a ranking battle and then make a Toronto PR, (seeing as the smash season has untill basically december.... thats actually quite a while...). To inject some life into the T.O scene.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Thanks for the info but you forgot Dzenan who is in Europe as well as Jeffman.

BTW i'm gone camping until Sunday Night =P
Oh yes.

Jeffman decided to learn how to fight with European DI to augment his tech skills. Sadly, he still fails to realize that you need mindgames to win this game. Unless you're Falco. Wait. Doesn't Jeffman play Falco...? Oh. Nevermind.

Jeff (Drolian) is now officially racist.

Landy has yet to get back to me on the matter of my dying love for him and my growing love for Matt L, who is known as (if you ask me) Hot Greek Matt because he is hot, greek and his name is incidentally Matt. He claims to be able to defeat me but I'm prettier so it's all jokes.

Landy also owes me battles with his Spamus.

Oh and I'm unanimously the prettiest smasher around with my white Kirby, russian ICs and homoerotic defensive Sheik.

Alphameric is now unanimously the cam-***** of this game. And we exchange his video recording and posting skills for sexual favours, most of which are carried out by me. If anyone ever asks how bad Dragon_Hawk sucks, he'll give you a surprisingly encouraging answer. :lick:

Oh and CoS continues to hax into easy brackets. Although they're nice people and friendly guys. Except GK and homsar. They can just suck Kirby's giant black shoes and die. Because homsar isn't pretty and GK likes Peach way too much (don't ask).

Volasko recently did well at a tourney (meh law of averages). Snow Blind continues to boggle my mind with his mind-boggling bogglyness.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Easy brackets my ***. Half of us got ***** in our brackets at Caketown. I had to fight raynex, Ken fought breadx, alphameric fought divine knight, all in our first matches at our first tournament.

efex

Smash Cadet
efex makes his triumphant return to smash boards for exactly the time it took me to write this post then disapear to play guilty gears again

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
As a breath of fresh air... I'm going to main a completely new character for Grmo's tourny. I might even borrow a gamecube+smash so I can actually play at home! (Oh noez!)
(Not that I wont play Jiggs, but she'll be my secondary).
Why? For fun..... and just to see how well I do actually playing as somebody other then Jiggs/Luigi.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
As a breath of fresh air... I'm going to main a completely new character for Grmo's tourny. I might even borrow a gamecube+smash so I can actually play at home! (Oh noez!)
Why? For fun..... and just to see how well I do actually playing as somebody other then Jiggs/Luigi.
Full time luigi!? :psycho:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I doubt it. I bet you're going to learn Fox, realize he requires tech skill and then go back to Jiggs.

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
hey i'm going to be in toronto and will be free to play between 10am and 10pm on august 4. who wants to play? lone_wolf are u up for some smash to make up 4 last time?

efex

Smash Cadet
hey i'm going to be in toronto and will be free to play between 10am and 10pm on august 4. who wants to play? lone_wolf are u up for some smash to make up 4 last time?
i'll play smash just guilty gear now presides over smash , i forgot when trascan is but i'll try to show up

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
GUISE GUISE GUISE

Check Omni's profile! Most of the FC crew vids! They're epic! ...Excluding the Peach vids, I skipped most of those. >_____> Except XiF, he's coo'. (Xelic + Kirbister = Adnan? 0:)

I say the MVPs are Linguini, DaShizWiz (probably tied with Forward with my favourite playar, because they're so different and yet so similiar...though against PC, Shiz was playing like Forward IMFHO) and M2K.

Why is the South so **** technical? D:

-Shiz
-QDVS
-phanna
-Flowinwater
-KeepSpeedN
-Linguini
-XiF

Among others..

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
ok umm i couldnt sleep which is pissing me off uuugh. Ummm are there any touneys coming up lol??

P.S. Y is everyone changing mains?? Have i started a trend :)

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
As a breath of fresh air... I'm going to main a completely new character for Grmo's tourny. [...] (Not that I wont play Jiggs, but she'll be my secondary).
Tsk tsk tsk. I thought that you had the ballz to be a 100% Jiggly player.
JARC IS SADDENED. I once wanted to run my fingers through your sensual dreads, but now.... it's like my love for you is fading...

T.T
As long as it's not shiek, then I guess your okay >_>.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tsk tsk tsk. I thought that you had the ballz to be a 100% Jiggly player.
JARC IS SADDENED. I once wanted to run my fingers through your sensual dreads, but now.... it's like my love for you is fading...

T.T
As long as it's not shiek, then I guess your okay >_>.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sensual..... what a word.

But from the looks of it you've been cheating on the mistress too :(.
I haven't left her... its just going to be more of an open relationship from now on....

Is there no place for our kind in this world of higher tier characters?

Fogel

Smash Lord
Other characters require the use of X/Y to be used properly. As Joel stated, I tried to learn how to jump with 'em, but can't manage. Too hard for my brain.

So yeah, I'm pretty much stuck with Jiggly forever.
I used to only be able to jump with up too. You can learn to use X/Y, but it's hard and takes a lot of time/patience. Even to this day, if I have to full hop U-Air someone, I will still use up on the control stick to do it.

Actually wtf, your post is just mindgames, your secondary is fox :p

Top Bottom