• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

efex

Smash Cadet
selling gamecube 50 bucks pm me if interested =\ (no controller , as i lost mine)

efex

Smash Cadet
any1 interested in a premodded wii for 450 ? also a ps2 fully modded wiht 2 controllers ,3 memory cards and alot of games for 300 ?

Phrozn

Smash Journeyman
"Why does Mew2King wear glasses?

Because of the frames.
</Nite>"
i don't get it! seems to lame to be able the frames in FPS.

any1 interested in a premodded wii for 450 ? also a ps2 fully modded wiht 2 controllers ,3 memory cards and alot of games for 300 ?
noo, are u getting out of the console scene? i thought guilty gears was on ps2. if i had one guess ur getting a 360 for halo 3, some of my friends are doing that. but smash is still so much better.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
i don't get it! seems to lame to be able the frames in FPS.

noo, are u getting out of the console scene? i thought guilty gears was on ps2. if i had one guess ur getting a 360 for halo 3, some of my friends are doing that. but smash is still so much better.

Agree with the smash part :]

Anyway, yeah man. Sorry I didn't reply to that. Give me a heads up this time when you come. I'll get some phone cards so that I can call your phone and also try to host something for you. Is it just you or is Cameron coming aswell?

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
hm lol

that is funny. i am luaghing because it was funny. luaghing is free so bomsoldier can laugh but he is poor did i mention he lives on a farm and is poor were poor you should donate to him. i already sold 2 shirts im running low did i mention the good ink. did i mention that was funny

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol @ Dro's post.

You know what I find really funny? How everyone thinks Dro is Jeffman just because his name is Jeff aswell. Massive mindgame, omg.

Aswell, Dro check your PMs mang. ;].

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
okay peoples i'm having a bunch of guys i met on the internet over at my house at 3 on wednesday if you wanna come over just pm me, offline message me, send smoke signals, etc. otherwise don't bother. or ask someone who's already coming.

lol double meanings.

:lick:

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
hmm

i guess im not poor anymore have i mention how much money i made because of this tourney and the dvd and the good ink

Everyone should read this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=110344

Not to mention these problems with the tournament:
-Terrible venue, I heard several accounts that the venue was dirty and there were "WARNING AMMONIA" signs around
-People being criticized for showing up early on Friday when the OC3 staff didn't make it at all clear that they weren't supposed to do that
-After being billed as a tournament bringing the Japanese over and repeatedly asking for donations they ended up with 2 Japanese players attending
-This is just ridiculous: People invited over Ken/Mana's house afterward were asked to sleep on the lawn. I was told some DBR people picked the "lawn refugees" up

So yeah, I'd like to think Ken and Mana would address some of this, but they're probably too busy counting their money

Europhoria

Smash Lord
It only takes one. I suppose however I can hope that in order to make themselves look better Ken and Manacloud will post them of their own good will and explain everything to the community; then cows will fly and Mewtwo will become top tier.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I bet that Ken and Mana will leave smash forever and buy a big house in Mexico.

Seriously, this need to be addressed before this issue gets even more out of hand.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol ken and mana

those guys are the most popular guise on swf nao.

Edit:

1: PC Chris
2: Mew2King
3: Chu_Dat
4: SephirothKen
5: Drephen
5: The King
7: Vidjogamer
7: SilentWolf
9: PKMVodka

That underline was for Grmo.

BUT PKM!!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
rofl, what time is the smashfest tomorrow and on Friday?

BTW, the one on Friday...will there be more than one TV and GC again? Oh and, I'll probably have to leave at 6 on Friday, I kinda have plans.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Practise friday? Who what when where?
Matt's place, smashfest. But not on Friday anymore. Saturday.

Actually, **** that. This Saturday.

WE'LL HAVE OUR 2ND RANKING BATTLE

That's right guys, short notice and all but we may aswell do something here. So $5 per person and we'll be doing pools into brackets just like last time. I will update you all if I'm going to use the Tier system or not. Toronto, Scarbrough and anything of GTA is invited as long as they don't mind the crowded room. I'm going to make a 2nd topic for this so please confirm yourself there.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
FLICK, this Saturday? :/

I'm busy this Saturday, Monday, and maybe Sunday. Also, if we do have something on Fri, I'll have to leave around 6, more plans. ._.

Also, Imadh and Dzenan were originally coming to my house on Thurs, but I don't know if they can anymore...I wonder if we can go somewhere else on Thurs? More people is better anyway I guess. :/ I'll get back to you though.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry guys. I can't do anything tomorrow, I just got called for work. D:

Top Bottom