• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
R4s are outdated now... I feel bad for people who still buy them, lol.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
when i saw the gay pic of those azn men, i jizzed in my pants. HNY Melee =D Im gonna start coming out to melee shiz soon i hope.
well if you ever feel for some melee just gimme a pm and you could come over to my place. I'm always itching for a match but almost everyone in sauga is busy or fail :(

hell for new years i played a 3v1 against my friends and i won with falcon <_<

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Lol I entered a newb teams tournament alone to practice for CT. I won with Sheik. Then I won singles with Bowser and Roy. Only to find out we got ****ed in the *** for CT

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
just when we think CT is out of our reach. mike pulls some ninja **** and manages to give me hope. Believe it or not we still have one chance to still make it.

imadh don't give up. fight for your friends. catch pokemon. stop cancer. **** girls.

all that good ****.

D

Deleted member

i have this incredible urge to post something random in this thread and i cant post my failsafe babelfish jibba jabba. plus you guys have the random **** entirely covered

I.B

Smash Lord
soooo, someone wanna host something for Saturday?

Fun fact: Saturday will be the 2-year anniversary of my first tournament which was Clash of The Sauga. :)

idea

Smash Master
mine was...either the 30th or 31st of december, 2007. i can't remember, but there was a smashturbation on one of those days.

i think i was gonna be busy this weekend, and i'm pretty sure i don't want to host =P but i guess i can be our last resort. "another words"...bernard?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol everyone turns to me to host.

I did have people over two days ago for smash...

and my basement is finally clean again...

I'll ask my parents about tomorrow.

idea

Smash Master
i just spend a lot of time at my house already. it's also a compliment that people like going to your place, since it's so far for pretty much everyone.

Top Bottom