• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Europhoria

Smash Lord
>_> My set with Caveman was ridiculously close. 118% last stock game 3. He can pillar with Sheik though... (wtf?) The entire Texas crew was awesome. Highlight of my weekend was probably that set actually and talking to Wobbles/Caveman afterwards.
Or it could have been Josh going like 160-190 on the highway and then me and him complaining that 140 was too slow.
David, msn me after you wake up. I'm hyped to get better and practice now. Me, Josh and the others will rambo your house tmrw ^^

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Imadh lives so far, in a place without transit. Best joke of the trip was in like some random town where Bernard was like "I see 3 buses, man that's already more then Sauga has"

idea

Smash Master
lol, last time i saw ryan and bernard, they showed me some videos of lambchops. then ryan and mike beat him. maybe i should just watch you guys <_<

how do you pillar with sheik?

I.B

Smash Lord
k wait... when you tried to shield grab you got hit with a jab right?

If you did, crouch cancel the jab and just grab again. >_>

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I tried that idea in friendlies. If I hold down to CC for the jab his f-air gets hits my head cause I angle my shield down. I need to work on that. Also, Caveman gets out of grabs insanely fast. Out after ONE jab at like 140. He showed me how ^^

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Double post because this is actually important.
Ryan, Bernard, Josh, Adam, Adnan, Marco, David, Charles, and anyone else who actually knows where I live.
Imadh is coming over tmrw, you should come too. Josh, bring a tv if you can, and your stuff to open up controllers.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i might be able to come to your house mike

but i'm going to be dead

house stuff

not going to sleep until 6:00 am

and my usual homosexuality

also i leveled moo2 up to 100 and he has mediocre (read: very bad) ivs but it doesn't matter because he's amnesia mewtwo.

caught like 40 chanseys.

most of them suck.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just a reminder, in case Mike didn't tell you guys... You all owe me $63.52 Canadian. Please pay ASAP as I'm tight for cash, thank you.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
LINK IS FCKING GARBAGE IN BRAWL -____________-
Play Snake or something lmfao
I think I'm maining Wario in Brawl

And happy birfday, mai gud frend =D

D

Deleted member

I feel dumb - are you being sarcastic david?

Wario's pretty **** good

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I feel dumb - are you being sarcastic david?

Wario's pretty **** good
julian is good.

wario is bad.

wario does bad against metaknight (slight disadv).

julian just has really good spacing so he wins anyways.

i don't think characters who do bad vs meta can be considered good.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Naw David, you're wrong.

Meta = Top tier
Wario = High tier

Wario doesn't do THAT badly vs Metaknight considering a bunch of the cast does worse against Meta, also Wario goes pretty even with Snake, plus does incredibly well against the rest of the cast.

Wario = Good, very good, just not exactly a god.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I like playing Link but he's just so fcking garbage.
Wario is fun to play, and he's actually pretty good.

uhh I play Snake too I guess
I don't even plan on playing Brawl too much so it doesn't really matter who I main lol

MDK00

Smash Ace
julian is good.

wario is bad.

wario does bad against metaknight (slight disadv).

julian just has really good spacing so he wins anyways.

i don't think characters who do bad vs meta can be considered good.
do you actually play brawl competitively? or are your opinions based off analysis of vids?

KingAce

Smash Ace
wow i really hope your not serious about wario being bad... because hes clearly not. Besides if hes so bad why are people like futile in the usa beating out snakes, marths, metaknights you name it.. and also dedede does bad against metaknight but does that mean he cant be considered good?

Top Bottom