• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
The hell is up with your display pic, oldAndy? So weird XD.

Oh, and Matt... Sadly the black backing doesn't fit with the white front of the ****ty no name one. It makes me sad. I'm just going to put my silver controller into my old purple and use both the white and the purple. Atleast I replaced all the bad buttons though. *shrugs*

D

Deleted member

soooo all that working paid off

gta 4

wireless adapter

1 year of live

= $620

gamertag - DeLoRtEd1 (obvi)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Coolio Jake.

Matt, I found someone on Craigslist who is willing to sell me Melee for $15. Do you want me to get it for you and you pay me back later?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
work post.

i'd like to take this opportunity to point out that in spite of being a much stronger (intuitively speaking), more adaptable player, Azen still couldn't overcome the fact that Lucario is a bad character whereas Dedede is a good one.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
dammit adnan haunter does NOT LEARN EXTREME SPEED YOU ARE WRONG

-____-

god you couldn't have picked a better move either like sexplosion, or sextiny bondage, or sexnosis.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It was for that pokemon generator.

I got Arcanine :000

A move change will come soon. Maybe like Skill Swap so I can Skill Swap with like Ryan LOLL.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It was for that pokemon generator.

I got Arcanine :000

A move change will come soon. Maybe like Skill Swap so I can Skill Swap with like Ryan LOLL.
no no no no no

if ryan goes brown he'll steal even more food than he already does :(

i won't be able to feed him

and if i can't feed him i can't use his body as a giant pillow whenever we travel =(

Top Bottom