• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I should do the AiB ladder again. I kinda stopped because I really dislike Brawl, and it's community now. :x
lol, you too?

I like this brawl community, but for some reason I hate the game now D=

I guess thats what playing a game for 1 year non stop does to a person......

Im at 24-6 people on the ladder, all in 1 day too..

Im going to an irl tourney today. wish me luck
Good Luck =D

You will win

Here were the results.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6767269&postcount=128
Some of the people there were really good so Im not disappointed. I definately improved since my last one so Im happy.
Those are some great players O_O
Biglou has an insane Luigi. I fought the guy online (Which he never plays) and he 2 stocked me everytime.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I dont think so, I think HugS is going (top melee samus in US), havokk, burntsockz and other 1337 players, lolol.
top 10 at best., but thats saying something

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
AiB ladder's purpose is also to create fun and meeting new people as well o.o
at least to me,the ranking system is pretty pointless to me....
it really just shows who's the most active,and not who's really the best
as long as you're somewhere near your ranking,i don't think there's much to get pissed about lol

guess it depends on the person
it doesnt make me take the game too seriously, its the other people that cuss you out if they lose to you and stuff

Barge

All I want is a custom title
it doesnt make me take the game too seriously, its the other people that cuss you out if they lose to you and stuff
Really?
No ones cussed me out or have gotten pissy at me. Except for that one guy that lost because he hates brawl.

and I probably use one of the most annoying characters to nubs in the game

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol I cussed someone out before. Because they sit there and camp the whole time. It annoys me something awful.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Really?
No ones cussed me out or have gotten pissy at me. Except for that one guy that lost because he hates brawl.

lol that "i hate brawl,melee ftw " is the biggest used excuse when someone loses lol
once i got pissed and just told em that they plain sucked,quit lyfe lulz

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Really?

lol you havent played/beaten enough of the higher rank ppl (the ones that usually care about their score too much and freak out when they lose)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Really?

Lol, I've had a ******* amount of people curse me out on AiB. xD

O.o you got bored from winning? :p Or was it the community from there?

o.o Oh and its snowing in AL/GA how rare
Mostly the community. I've had a lot of people plank me and run the timer on me. It's just wifi. -_-;

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
Are you serious I'm in TN, and it's not snowing.
Yep, there was about 4 inches of snow on vehicles near me. :p So my neighbor and I had snowball fights and such

Lol, I've had a ******* amount of people curse me out on AiB. xD

Mostly the community. I've had a lot of people plank me and run the timer on me. It's just wifi. -_-;
x[ Bah planking. Such a stupidly annoying strat that should be limited. o.o I didn't think people would be desperate enough to do that on Wi-Fi though.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
x[ Bah planking. Such a stupidly annoying strat that should be limited. o.o I didn't think people would be desperate enough to do that on Wi-Fi though.
People want to win, and if they can't do it with skill they'll do it another way.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Attention everyone, my birthday is Tuesday. And I want a record amount of notifications telling me happy birthday. All need to befriend me, and post a happy birthday message on my wall.

It'll be an epic number of notifications, that I shall screen shot.

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
Attention everyone, my birthday is Tuesday. And I want a record amount of notifications telling me happy birthday. All need to befriend me, and post a happy birthday message on my wall.

It'll be an epic number of notifications, that I shall screen shot.
O.o this place has profiles like AiB? :x I don't see why not then

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People want to win, and if they can't do it with skill they'll do it another way.
It does take skill. Actually keeping interest in the game while constantly regrabbing the ledge is a superhuman feat. I actually don't know how it's possible to plank for more than 10 seconds. o__O

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm looking for a friendly within 30 mins aswell. And I'm trying to find my opponent so we can get this done quickand smoove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom