• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Not a fan of Infernal Nasus.
He looks like a silly WoW character with those pauldrons.
I do like the visual update though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So what champions might be viable as support next season? I really want to make support panth a thing, but who knows if it will work without knowing the meta

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Support Panth is pretty cheese, but I've seen it work plenty of times even this season.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Riot is actually giving supports utility scaling like i said they would need too

I think Zyra will come back to be best scaling support since building damage isn't bad on her considering her scaling is better now as well.

I'm gonna try GP support though :p

Volibear might be better. A lot of silly supprts might become more viable just cause supports can snowball more money

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I duo with a Janna main. The only problem with her is that, while she is really good, she's more a defensive 'keep the adc safe' pick moreso than a snowbally offensive champ which is what you generally want in solo queue. Shes really good in competitive/5v5/top level play, but you dont see her much in solo because of that.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You can't really say that Janna is the best support because she might not do what you want your support to do.
If you want to keep your carries safe, then I do think she's the best at that though.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Bout time Reginald went the way of Hotshot.
There's just no way to be both a top level player AND run a developing business.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Pretty much, as I said when people were talking about how hotshot should retire centuries ago, pro league needs pro management and being a player causes too much divided attention and conflicts of interests to do either as effectively as possible.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Panth support - Step 1: Get kills bot lane. Step 2: Roam. Step 3: Hope the game doesn't go too long.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You can't really say that Janna is the best support because she might not do what you want your support to do.
If you want to keep your carries safe, then I do think she's the best at that though.
This so much.

Though Lulu is a close second.

Supports are starting to get more specific niches they fit which is good for balance and more rounded picks, Janna might have the highest win rate, but she isn't great at doing somethings other supports can also do.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Heimer's kinda stupid right now. I'm glad most of the ones I've seen are on my team. :applejack:

Player-3

Smash Hero
the reason it was 8 minutes is because we invaded, got 4 kills, then rengar counterganked top and got a double kill

they said push mid

so we did

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd probably do the same thing.
I'd venture a guess to say that at that level of play, even just giving 2 kills early can be abused to its fullest.

They lost 6 kills right at the beginning.
I wouldn't want to deal with it either. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Throws probably hurt harder in Diamond anyways.
You see a throw from Bronze-Gold, and the team that profits then pings Dragon or buffs.

:applejack:

Top Bottom