• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The last dozen games of mine have had at least two other lanes in my team feed uncontrollably. Before the laning phase can even break down.
I don't know what the sudden surge of questionable players is all about, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

:applejack:
Just another day in League of Feeders.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
does it not go in streaks espy? lately i can literally tell what most of my games will be like before i even queue. usually loss streak/win streak repeated. or massive loss streak followed by massive easy win streak, etc.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I went on a 6 game win streak, got to promo, went 0-2.

Went on a 3 win streak and got into a promo again, went 0-2 then had another loss.

Went on a 4 win streak and got into yet another promo, went 0-2.

Lmao.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ward changes:

Nerfs adcs as they have to buy wards to maintain current ward pressure supports put in bot lane, i don't know how (un)important ruby sightstone will be now since all wards follow the 3 ward limit, so you can justify imo that you buy 3 wards each back and rush a different item for teamfighting. I'd say ruby sightstone becomes the safe build but a snowball build on a support is not unviable as ward pressure is the same without a sightstone.

Welcome to 3 ward games where people will still complain the support isn't warding enough.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I already buy wards in lane AND after laning phase as ADC. Albeit not a ton and Ill obviously have to buy more come season 4 (but based off rumored changes, it sounds like theyll be a bit more accessible and cheaper so thats no big deal), I currently average about 5/2 a game ward wise as ADC.

john!

Smash Hero
Ward changes:

Nerfs adcs as they have to buy wards to maintain current ward pressure supports put in bot lane, i don't know how (un)important ruby sightstone will be now since all wards follow the 3 ward limit, so you can justify imo that you buy 3 wards each back and rush a different item for teamfighting. I'd say ruby sightstone becomes the safe build but a snowball build on a support is not unviable as ward pressure is the same without a sightstone.

Welcome to 3 ward games where people will still complain the support isn't warding enough.
i think the new ward trinkets are free

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
does it not go in streaks espy? lately i can literally tell what most of my games will be like before i even queue. usually loss streak/win streak repeated. or massive loss streak followed by massive easy win streak, etc.
I read somewhere that it was pretty much confirmed via testing that the matchmaking systems puts people on winning. streaks with people on losing streaks in attempt to make people have 50% win ratio.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Well the thread suggested to perhaps carry out your losing streak in normals, but they weren't sure if it carried over from ranked. If it did, you could play out your losing streak in normals then go back to being put with people on a winnig streak in ranked.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
a mod should give me the first post of the thread so I can keep it updated with current events and funnier titles

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
All it takes is one game and I get hooked.
Apparently mmr high enough to be getting 23-25 points in plat 5. Though doesn't matter when I still lose two or three times in a row. Not that that matters either since it's not like I can drop from plat 5 now.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
im going to try to keep the first post updated with important news and links to streams for random tournaments/LCS when it starts, so feel free to check it out every once in a while

i added some links to the changes that rioters have been posting about season 4 so people dont have to search around for them, im basically on reddit every day so i rarely miss something

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Espy with his blind hatred for Mogwai again. Are you not satisfied enough to have bullied him out of the thread ?

Also esportcalendar.com for first page.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Heimer rework didn't help that much. He's still not very good at teamfighting, still falls off late game. >:/ I'm not even sure if he can solo Baron anymore actually. (If I remember correctly, he should've been able to solo Baron at X (don't know) level. I never tried it though, only read it. I did duo it with a Jinx though, at above 10 levels, maybe 15?)

Vyke

Smash Champion
He can still solo Baron. But why the heck is that important? No decent team is going to let you in the time it takes to do it, and Riot clearly discourages early solos with Baron anyway. I love the new Heimer. Even if he isn't strong right now, he can be later if they deem it so.

Top Bottom