• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Pre:

LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 10/25/40 % increased damage.

LeBlanc can cast the previous spell she cast. The mimicked spell deals 125/200/275 (+0.2*AP) ADDITIONAL damage.

-----

Pre: QRE at level 6

[Q] 150 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 60 (+0.3)
[R] 165 (+0.66)
[R proc] 66 (+0.33)
[E] 40 (+0.5)
[E proc] 40 (+0.5)

Total: 521 (+2.89)

[Q] 150 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 60 (+0.3)
[R] 275 (+0.8)
[R proc] 60 (+0.3) <-- I'm assuming nothing changed when you proc R
[E] 40 (+0.5)
[E proc] 40 (+0.5)

Total: 625 (+3.0)

So once you hit level 6, you're doing a significantly greater amount of damage (104 (+0.11) is about 20% more than you normally do) more with your full combo assuming you use W to gap close and not do damage. But that's not all! Your QR poke alone does about 25% more damage than before because the damage from the mimicked Q is frontloaded (i.e. the proc on R does less damage because the 10%/25%/40% scaling is gone!)

-----

Pre: QRE at level 18

[Q] 230 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 100 (+0.3)
[R] 322 (+0.84)
[R proc] 140 (+0.42)
[E] 140 (+0.5)
[E proc] 140 (+0.5)

Total: 1072 (+3.16)

[Q] 230 (+0.6)
[Q proc] 100 (+0.3)
[R] 505 (+0.8)
[R proc] 100 (+0.3)
[E] 140 (+0.5)
[E proc] 140 (+0.5)

Total: 1215 (+3.0)

Even though her ratio with this combo has decreased because the new R gives a flat additional +0.2 per AP, to make up for the difference in base damage alone (1215-1072=143), you would need almost 900 AP. So basically if you execute a QRE correctly, you will do more damage with the new changes up until you have 900 AP (which you will probably never have anyway!) Assuming you have 500 AP, you will still do approximately 5% more damage than before by executing and proccing all parts of your QRE correctly.

Finally, with the flat damage and flat AP ratio on R, you will never have to choose between mimicking Q and mimicking E no matter how much AP you have. It is always better to QRE than to QER with the new changes.

-----

TL;DR: Leblanc does anywhere from 20% to 25% more damage once she hits 6. Even at level 18, despite flat AP scaling, she still does around 5% to 7% more damage with her combo.

~

it's a buff unless you have 900 or so AP basically.
um actually post changes her second q would do the ults base dmg+the actual q damage. So you'd add another 200 or so to ur post level 6 calculations.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love new Karma's appearance.
A bit sad about her dress design for classic though, but it's fine. :applejack:

Vyke

Smash Champion
Daily reminder to please don't waste a ban on Malphite anymore.

Or pick him just because he is not banned.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Daily reminder to please don't waste a ban on Malphite anymore.

Or pick him just because he is not banned.
Ban Hecarim instead.
I'd also ban Chogath if it was up to me and I had the room. I have no idea what you're supposed to do against him if he gets ahead (whether he's laning or jungling) or what kind of champs/comp you're supposed to pick against him ._.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Taric, Akali, Hecarim, Amumu, Vi, Fiddlesticks, Twisted Fate, Pantheon, Kassadin, and Singed are safe bans in my opinion. Thank goodness Thresh and Swain are ugly and Syndra is stigmatized because I would hate to see them often.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So if the current solo queue meta are these all in junglers like j4 and xin, why don't we see more people playing morg/galio/gragas/cass? All of them are very good at being engaged on (besides gragas who provides a great disengage on low cd)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Because I can't use Galio's ult without it somehow getting interrupted :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm sure you could get off a full galio ult if you time it right, I doubt people would think about saving cds to interupt it

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wish I knew how to play galio correctly. He's really cool.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Team ult it was quite funny in ranked.

I start my big circle as Pantheon, Morg and Fiddles get ults in there with fear and CC, Lulu cupcakes and Ults Fiddles or Morg, I land in doing magic damage, then Stuning the squishes person in circle, Caitlyn sits in the back AAing them.

Best ranked game I've played in a long time, lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I played a team ult game with my friends just a couple days ago.

Had Galio start with a flash ult, then me Orianna Ult, then Leona ult, then Malphite ult while Draven AA'd everything.

Worked wonders.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Galio is kinda cheesy. Q and E poke are so strong. His ult is best suited for post-initiation; however that is not always possible, and even when it is players are ignorant on what Galio needs to do to be as affective as other AP carries.

TBG

Smash Cadet
please dont build muramana on taric

unless you plan to not do anything until 40 minutes when it finally gets fully charged

just rush frozen heart nashors tooth
I've had some success on both SR and TT with an IG/SV core, with Zephyr if I need MS.

Too bad the incoming nerfs will make Taric top either trollpick or extremely situational.

john!

Smash Hero
galio is my counterpick to really ****ing annoying/dangerous lanes with DOT's (cass, teemo, fizz, malzahar)

basically he's just a brick wall that doesn't win or lose his lane... he just farms.

he also synergizes well with AOE comps, obviously.

if you keep getting interrupted then maybe consider banshee's veil? i've always hated that item but it's decent on galio.

Coney

Smash Master
Hey guys, myself and Punishment Divine will be shoutcasting the first edition of The Gladiator League, a new LoL tournament series. To be honest, the whole thing seems kinda haphazard (we're supposed to start at 5 and it's 4:40 and I still don't have overlays), so it's probably going to be hilarious to watch. Come watch us flounder about, stream goes live at 5PM

http://www.twitch.tv/thegladiatorleague

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
blah blah hidden MMR

Going from Silver division I 95 LP to 96 really feels bleck
edit: 96 to 97 ALMOST THERE. Just hope I don't lose because that's generally -5
edit2: LOST THIRTEEN LP
LOL
now I lost 16, what is up with that I wasnt losing NEARLY as much before ._.
but then +23, phew. Ok I'm done updating this >:E

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I have Azen Zagenite on my friend's list and I always thought he was pretty good at this game. Saw him do some placement matches and get placed into Silver II.

About two weeks later he's in Diamond II.

Dude's pretty good.

Top Bottom