• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
the power drop off while you're building warmog's is pretty huge. basically you're really ignorable with wriggle's + warmog's until you hit your atma's, whereas trinity pieces keep your damage relevant as you build up the larger item.
I pretty much always build atmas first then mogs. I've also build BT first instead of wriggles but that's only if I'm super fed. I'll try triforce first some and see how it works out.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I pretty much always build atmas first then mogs. I've also build BT first instead of wriggles but that's only if I'm super fed. I'll try triforce first some and see how it works out.
Problem with this is that you don't get as much time to build up the Warmog's, and its end stats are quite a bit of the reason you'd want it. What you see a lot of people do is go phage > Atma's, and then progress from there to either Triforce or Mallet as needed.

I think I'm the only SWF player that thinks Mallet is amazing : (

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I've always been a HUGE fan of Mallot. I love its stats and utility.

I've never understood why people (at least from what I've seen) don't like it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
How could you NOT be a fan of mallet, its lets you stick to people without red buff.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
B/c stat to gold wise it isn't very efficient. Way I see it though is that you are paying 800 gold for what is essentially another ability.

Also in my previous post I meant Atma's w/ 2k health, not Mallet, lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Another night of DotA, then.

Or not, Valve servers are ****ed too!

Back to reading Song of Ice and Fire, then. BAH HUMBUG

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What? I just finished my first civ 4 game ever (after playing like 80 and giving up) and now I wanted to get to 1800 elo with master yi so I could stalk dan and beat him with solo top yi.

Also while Predator Yi looks pretty bad ***, I would have preferred Michael Jackson Yi.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Highlander > Michael Yi now moon walks
Alpha Strike > After images of various michael jackson dance movements
Meditate > something.
sound effects would make the skin imo.
When he kills an enemy annie he will say 'annie are you okay?'

Alternatively it could be michael jackson lee singar.
Ultimate - "BEAT IT"
The rest would figure itself out IMO.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
they used the 2 cellos guys apparently, i had never heard of them till that though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjOQac1vOEc

and after skimming that vid i see they tried to copy it for the show
Wow, those guys are ****in' godlike.

All the classical stuff I'm seeing nowadays makes me want to get back into practice w/ my flute (yes I'm a flautist, suck it).

Gonna make a Smooth Criminal playlist and have it running all ranked game.

EDIT: Really mad that Chrome is telling me that flautist is wrong.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Jungler and mid, because you can do more than farm for 30 minutes / babysit some idiot

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Probably top and mid.

Other roles rely too much on others ;\ If you have at least a semi functional team mate then jungle & support are probably better than top. Jungler relies on at least one lane NOT LOSING (or the opportunity to wreck the enemy jungler - but this still relies on at least some of your lanes not losing), and support is very very good a lot of the time if the ranged carry has a semblance of ability to last hit / harass.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I just got to watch my bottom lane feed Kog'maw a 15 minute triple dorans blade infinity edge. Fantastic.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Are you serious? I think those are the most influential role but those two roles are BY far not the easiest role to play.
Hmm, that's interesting, I never thought of it that way. When I read "easiest", I thought most effective, as in fewer games needed. I would agree that jungler is probably the hardest role to play. Easiest could be something like top, maybe. You could pick Nasus, Q creeps for 40 minutes, and then pentakill their entire team.

Five Star Movie Review

Smash Rookie
Easiest could be something like top, maybe. You could pick Nasus, Q creeps for 40 minutes, and then pentakill their entire team.
why do you make it so easy to call you bad

should've bought wriggles + ninja tabi + consumables and then started on your phage while continuing to pretend that your team doesn't exist like every good nid in the history of the game.
As nid just turn your lane into 3v1 by making their jungler and mid chase u around

also never ever ever buy wriggles.

2 dorans triforce much stronger at every stage. if you need armor vs your lane get ninja tabi. if you need lifesteal get 3 dorans instead of 2.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Lmfao to the guy that post before me. I think you don't have any rights to call anyone bad if you think wriggles is a poor investment on nidalee. You make it sound like rushing triforce is going to win your lane lmfao. Too good bro you're obviously 2k+ judging by how big your game is. I proceed to see a pony avatar, proceed to see poster talk big, then i realize that poster proves my theorey that pony lovers are complete garbage at everything.

:phone:

Tmacc

Smash Lord
why do you make it so easy to call you bad

As nid just turn your lane into 3v1 by making their jungler and mid chase u around

also never ever ever buy wriggles.

2 dorans triforce much stronger at every stage. if you need armor vs your lane get ninja tabi. if you need lifesteal get 3 dorans instead of 2.
This guy must be trolling.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
you guys are falling victim to safehaven so ez

Top Bottom