• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Okay so I was on a team the other day that keep initiating on the tankiest of people on the other team (Mundo and Shyvana) while Caitlyn sat in the back and popped shots all day.

so I (as Annie) would usually run pass their little skirmish to try to kill caitlyn and I would drop my full combo on her and get her down to like 50 health left but she would always make it away because no one would commit with me.

so then they udyr on my team said "report annie" (he was feeding btw and I was like 7-3 when he said this)
I asked him why and he said because I was clearly trolling by not dropping tibbers on the group of fights which were basically him and singed (who were considerably less tanky) against shyvana and Mundo.

was I wrong in trying to chase down caitlyn or?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay so I was on a team the other day that keep initiating on the tankiest of people on the other team (Mundo and Shyvana) while Caitlyn sat in the back and popped shots all day.

so I (as Annie) would usually run pass their little skirmish to try to kill caitlyn and I would drop my full combo on her and get her down to like 50 health left but she would always make it away because no one would commit with me.

so then they udyr on my team said "report annie" (he was feeding btw and I was like 7-3 when he said this)
I asked him why and he said because I was clearly trolling by not dropping tibbers on the group of fights which were basically him and singed (who were considerably less tanky) against shyvana and Mundo.

There's some bigger issue here you're not saying if you're 7-3 and your full combo only does half her health...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
o,

well,

I guess consider how easily your teamates are able to get to her...

I mean, it's really hard to give you a straight up answer without a video or something. It's pretty obvious that your team should help you kill her if you can't kill her by yourself; however, consider how difficult it was for your team to help.. If it was just a matter of them hitting Singed over Cait, then obviously they should have killed her instead. Maybe she wasn't a direct threat atm and kiting singed around was a better idea. Perhaps the fight wasn't a good one in the first place. Maybe Singed was incredibly fed and it really didn't matter what you did as soon as the fight began. There's tons of factors.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Here's my list of people I would not take advice from the swf thread.
Utdzac (good player but knows nothing about the game)
Dangr (makes everything complicated not original very textbook)
Trollpak(Jpak evil personality)
Safehaven (good player awful theorey crafter)
Mogwai (if he talks about something outside of top lane, heck would avoid all advice if he isn't talking about pantheon/gp)
Shaya (god damnit I'm tired about reading awful aussie ideas)
Lastly avoid advice from me if you play like a poon, I tend to play overally aggressive and most smashers play like vaginas.
:phone:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Know it's not explicitly against the rules, but let's stop comparing people to genitalia.

Just keep it a little more refined.

Generally speaking, you should always target their squishies if possible. The fact that your team wasn't going for her and their team wasn't even trying to stop you from getting to Caitlin tells me that you're playing with baddies.

Baddies gonna bad. The only thing you can do is kill the Caitlin next time instead of letting her live.

S2J how do you feel about midlane Chogath? Ive had some success with it (silence too good).

D

Deleted member

Generally speaking, you should always target their squishies if possible. The fact that your team wasn't going for her and their team wasn't even trying to stop you from getting to Caitlin tells me that you're playing with baddies.

Baddies gonna bad. The only thing you can do is kill the Caitlin next time instead of letting her live.

S2J how do you feel about midlane Chogath? Ive had some success with it (silence too good).
if u start boots and rune /mastery correctly u can beat (almost) everybody

MOGWAI i like ur advice just saying

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's my list of people I would not take advice from the swf thread.
Utdzac (good player but knows nothing about the game)
Dangr (makes everything complicated not original very textbook)
Trollpak(Jpak evil personality)
Safehaven (good player awful theorey crafter)
Mogwai (if he talks about something outside of top lane, heck would avoid all advice if he isn't talking about pantheon/gp)
Shaya (god damnit I'm tired about reading awful aussie ideas)
Lastly avoid advice from me if you play like a poon, I tend to play overally aggressive and most smashers play like vaginas.
Since when is "original" a requirement for good advice? Likewise, textbook is... good? o.o

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, you know what, **** you guys, I'm not giving serious advice in this thread ever again. jesus christ.
since when do you listen to dphat

also i did that triforce one game last night on nid, i was top vs sej, it was too good

the only thing that sucked was it was nunu jungle so i was slowed for years trying to run away

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ok, you know what, **** you guys, I'm not giving serious advice in this thread ever again. jesus christ.
;_; no come back pls i love you.

Also, when XSplit comes out of Beta will it just be shut off to users unless they subscribe?
-DD

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
You play like a stream monster Dan, that's all I'm implying.
Lol mogwai knows I'm joking, I'm just poking fun at players who I think are good.
Also lol at macd being proud of beating a sej top. Glad you can beat a melee champ with no heavy burst or sustain. Macd the best.

MacD

Banned via Administration
dphat i'm not stupid, if i lost that lane i'm be depressed

it was more of a qualifier as a "OMG I SO GOOD"

but i wouldn't expect you to know that since everything you say has directly relates to how good you are

Top Bottom