• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Watched the replay from last night's games and was able to find some things I could improve on, gooood shiiii

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Quotes from my team last game:

"why would I make armor if talon is doing well, armor doesnt reduce his damage"
"malady is easily the best item for fizz"

I hate my life.

D

Deleted member

yo playing during early afternoon is a huge mistake ****en little ****ing kids come home and they ****ing suck/troll oiHFOIADFHNKMXCKOINEH)HIAHNIUGIOJFD

Turazrok

Smash Master
faerie charm 1 health pot.

Extra ward for the brush is always nice IF you need it. otherwise allows for more safety in lane for longer periods of time with the standard 2

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah, downside to having 1-2 wards is that you end up needing one for river/tribush to prevent jungle ganks, possibly one to prevent bush control... and then you're stuck until you go back for philo stone. More wards is always good!

(:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
why do people jungle without wriggles

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Man I'm glad I spent tonight doing normals, if I got this luck in ranked I think I'd go john! on you guys

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
ggs tonight dudes

I need to pick up an actual AP carry instead of wannabe-carry Lux O__O

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Karma's a beast on Dominion

Sona is frustrating to lane against

At whatever elo my normal is at, Alistar is OP (inferring this because I haven't won a game against Alistar or lost a game with him in as long as I can remember clearly)

Riven's scaling made my jaw drop when I actually looked it up. ****'s ridic

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Only time I like Tiamat is on Twitch because it scales incredibly well with his Ult. If you crit with his Ult + Tiamat, jesus christ it will hurt if people are around. Galio ult to Twitch IE Tiamat is super nasty.
Twitch meta go!
ALL THE REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD RANGED CARRIES WERE NERFED, NOW TWITCH DOESN'T LOOK AS BAD.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
im watching it right now. : ]

well, a baseball commercial

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Flat better for laning vs gay magic people. Scaling better for after laning.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Depends on the character I think. If you have a difficult laning phase (for example Veigar) I'd go for flat.

If you have an easy laning phase, I'd go for scaling.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
WHat's the degree of difference between flat and scaling before 10? Is it large enough that flat is really better considering the gap later in the game?

Top Bottom