• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Ok mogwai im still lost, i tried it, and it doesnt do anything different from waiting for my attack to go off and then moving back, does it increase the range or something of my auto aggro?
A lot of this stuff to me is based on Starcraft.

* hit A then left click. Right clicking will cancel it.
If you use A (attack-move command), this is what should happen. You right clicked moved. You then hit A and left clicked in some direction.

This will cause you to auto-attack the closest enemy (minion or champ) that comes in auto-attack range until you reach your destination. If nothing comes in range you won't attack so you need to be aware of your attack range if your trying to do this. While good for kiting it's also very good for attacking into a bush. Attack move basically makes it easier to stutter step your auto-attacks providing the target you want to hit is closest to you and you don't want to right click away, then right click on them for accuracy.

If you use S (stop move command). Mogwai actually got this wrong I think he meant H (hold command). Stop will make you stop and not do anything. I use this when I went to not accidentally auto attack minions when I'm support and I need to type or I want to stand still while my carry takes a buff as a jungler, or I'm hiding in bush.

If you use H (hold move command), this will cause you to stop moving and attack the nearest object providing your in range. I almost never use this in League, but I assume if you need to wait for whoever your kiting to catch up to you hold is better than attack move. I almost always just right click away, A+right click towards if I think I need to do that though.

Keep in mind that if minions are in the fight you need to be aware of what's closest to you, because all these commands besides stop will attack the closest enemy.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
So.. 4k for IE, 3k for warmorg, 2.6k for atmas 1.2k for boots, 2.6k for pd.. yeah sounds like a reasonable build LOL. Cause everyone farms like 15k per game.
i wouldn't say that its that hard to get the build tho especially as kog, ive never had a problem getting it. neither has my teammate who plays AD if I go a different role. sure, you wont finish PD everygame but its usually a win by then, and green pots help. seriously tho, give it a shot :p

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

If you use A (attack-move command), this is what should happen. You right clicked moved. You then hit A and right click in some direction.

This will cause you to auto-attack the closest enemy (minion or champ) that comes in auto-attack range until you reach your destination. If nothing comes in range you won't attack so you need to be aware of your attack range if your trying to do this. While good for kiting it's also very good for attacking into a bush. Attack move basically makes it easier to stutter step your auto-attacks providing the target you want to hit is closest to you and you don't want to right click away, then right click on them for accuracy.

If you use S (stop move command). Mogwai actually got this wrong I think he meant H (hold command). Stop will make you stop and not do anything. I use this when I went to not accidentally auto attack minions when I'm support and I need to type or I want to stand still while my carry takes a buff as a jungler, or I'm hiding in bush.

If you use H (hold move command), this will cause you to stop moving and attack the nearest object providing your in range. I almost never use this in League, but I assume if you need to wait for whoever your kiting to catch up to you hold is better than attack move. I almost always just right click away, A+right click towards if I think I need to do that though.

Keep in mind that if minions are in the fight you need to be aware of what's closest to you, because all these commands besides stop will attack the closest enemy.
yea, you right, it's h, not s, s makes you not attack anything.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Stop will make you stop and not do anything. I use this when I went to not accidentally auto attack minions when I'm support and I need to type or I want to stand still while my carry takes a buff as a jungler, or I'm hiding in bush.
Is it just me, or does dance animation get canceled by autoattacking if you're too close to an enemy?

Nuris

Smash Lord

If you use A (attack-move command), this is what should happen. You right clicked moved. You then hit A and right click in some direction.
* hit A then left click. Right clicking will cancel it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
just played a game with vampyro. he was duoing with a 1300 morg. he seemed nice enough and doesn't have a smurf so duo'd on that. went top twitch lol.

guess i didn't get the full vampyro experience cause me and trist were like 5-1 coming out of bot lane

then again i don't think you guys have said anything really bad about him except he's trolly with twitch

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
So.. 4k for IE, 3k for warmorg, 2.6k for atmas 1.2k for boots, 2.6k for pd.. yeah sounds like a reasonable build LOL. Cause everyone farms like 15k per game.
What would be a cheaper Kog build that you work towards? I mean Atmogs would usually be replaced with either 2 BT's or a BT and a PD so really the money isn't that big of an issue. I guess you could grab an early Wriggles and maybe a Black Cleaver or something.

I don't know that's just my 2cents on the price difference. I still think a traditional AD build works better on Kog than Atmogs but I haven't tried Atmogs more than once so I don't have enough experience to say for sure.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Aight welp Lol Statistics obviously doesn't take in Low elo games

my Janna win ratio is **** while I'm stuck in 1100 elo range. which sucks because I had an 90 percent win rate with janna when I was in the 1400 range. LOL
According to Nhat Nguyen you shouldn't even bother supporting until above 1400

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
hi guys, i need groups of 5 players who are willing to do some skirms with me and my friends. hue

yo necessito pratico por favor

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
What would be a cheaper Kog build that you work towards? I mean Atmogs would usually be replaced with either 2 BT's or a BT and a PD so really the money isn't that big of an issue. I guess you could grab an early Wriggles and maybe a Black Cleaver or something.

I don't know that's just my 2cents on the price difference. I still think a traditional AD build works better on Kog than Atmogs but I haven't tried Atmogs more than once so I don't have enough experience to say for sure.
I mean.. for 15k you could just do the following:
IE (4k) + PD (2.6k) + Last Whisper (2.3k) + Boots (1k) + Guardian Angel (2.6k) + BT (3k)
Anyways kogmaw is a range carry that shouldn't even be in position to get auto attacked by standard AD carries.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Kog really doesn't need LW tho

But I will admit that atkogs worked better in solo q where you won't have a team to protect you lol

:phone:

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Mogs gives you some sustain plus more health., and you should have red buff the trade off isn't really worth it imo. It just makes kog damn near unkillable, yet still doing crazy deeps lol. You carry solo q haaaard.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
As much as I've loved atmogs on ranged carries, frozen mallet will be giving you similar damage (with atma's) as warmogs, a still reasonably high health level, and applies a very good slow. Red buff is generally not enough to stop an irelia chasing you.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
With red buff + kogs E and of course a compentent team people shouldn't be reaching you until late in a team fight anyways, in which you should be able to clean up, especially with the extra health and regen. I would definately go with FM instead on different ADs, but kog already has such a nice slow.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
Isn't maxed E slow like 60%?

Yeah its tough to rely on buffs but you SHOULD have red for meaningful teamfights. And with wards/timers on red you should have it everytime unless you're dead or really out of position.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't go Atmogs on carries. Takes too long and you will get ****ed up for having an even lousier mid/early game. Figure out whether you want IE or BT and move on lol

jpak

Smash Lord
play sivir if you want elo go flash+ignite, arpen marks, flat ad quints, as glyphs, armor seals, masteries 24/?/?, R>Q>W>E, land boomerangs be aggressive dont go for passive farming. sivir's passive is one of the best in the game, and use ult for both engaging and disengaging
build is boots + 3 pots + dorans or IE + PD + ur choice
get a taric to support you but not necessary

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If you want to splash one AP item into an AD build, what are some options besides Triforce?

Top Bottom