• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Oh, and flat armor on everything but reds = strongest Riven top counter ever, haha. It's pretty much free lane win since almost all Rivens run flat AD and don't get any armor ppen outside of b.
So glad you carried that game. I had a very confusing nigh of LoL. Three games in a row I played so well or even dominated my lane and lost. Then I get counter-picked and camped by the jungler, feed and we still win.

Speaking of which, sorry at whatever smashers I raged at last nightas jungle Maokai. I was just so shocked by our Taric tower diving Pantheon at lvl 1 after neither him nor Sion took heir stun that the rage lasted the rest of the game.

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Scaling USED to be broken, but with the advent of multi Dring and mid hogging blue buff, it's not as important to technically have better mana regen runes at level 7-8 or whenever the scaling beats flat.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Make sure you check-in at the top, and 15 mins after your scheduled match time the "Report Score" button at the top willl become available.
wanna hear a funny story about that? we reschedule the time so that we can all check in and then report the match. turns out neither team fully checked in even though all they had to do was wait 15min, then had a full 30 min to check in

i hate bugging my team and reminding them of everything, but it's stupid **** like this were i'm just like "really guys? like really??"

i wish i could have seen who didn't check in so i knew who to yell at

jpak

Smash Lord
wanna hear a funny story about that? we reschedule the time so that we can all check in and then report the match. turns out neither team fully checked in even though all they had to do was wait 15min, then had a full 30 min to check in

i hate bugging my team and reminding them of everything, but it's stupid **** like this were i'm just like "really guys? like really??"

i wish i could have seen who didn't check in so i knew who to yell at
yeah you have plenty of time to check-in even if you dont you can just send an email to an admin and say "hey i won this match but didnt get to check-in so can report it, or it made us forfeit but this is not true here is the screenshot.."

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i dont like playing without premade 4 or 5

but none of the pals are online mid day :[

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i made sure to check in macd! :D

i also have the replay if needed

jpak

Smash Lord
if you put your mouse over your team name it will say if all 5 checked in, and i think the bar underneath your team's name at the top changes color if all 5 checkin

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea, it never said that we all checked in so i know at least one person is at fault (might be dave though cause he logged off, if so i kill him!!)

and i emailed them, so it should all be fine. i also told them their rules explanation suck, because the rules page never said anything about that, it was all in the forums which we never checked till after we had this issue, and even then i accidentally found it there haha

and good to know about the replay, i just told them my computer got shut off before i was able to save the screenshot

Abel1994

Smash Lord
LOL!

SO I played Volibear And built madread 2 warmong and boots and ended up 8/3/8 :D

I build madred just to get that speed and 4% hp.

Tell me your build so I can use it because its most likely better then mines.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I have a friend of mine who I play with often.

He's stolen like 3 penta kills from me at this point.
PAIN.
QUADRAS DONT FEEL AS GOOD AS PENTAS.

Shyvana with bloodthirster in dragon form can 2 shot a full health vayne.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think he's upset that they might be sold again in the future.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I really hope the legacy skins come back. I want Santa Nunu and Snowbunny Nidalee.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I see no problem with that unless they are massively reduced price or only the new purchases get updated model/skin look

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I see no problem with that unless they are massively reduced price or only the new purchases get updated model/skin look
the problem is that most people, including my self purchased these skins under the notion that they would never be for sale again which is clearly untrue if riot is about to change their policy

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wow, all my mastery pages disappeared -_-

I think this has to do with my game crashing during loading screen last night and having to download a 450 mb patch >_<

Abel1994

Smash Lord

So i went from 12/1 to that. The teemo went 0/6 on purpose in beginning giving them first blood and didn't try in the game then went afk at lvl 11. Out 9tails didn't do anything but feed and ks.
Our Rammus couldn't tank at all and died a lot. It was just me and a mediocre Wukong

All I have to say is that I played against the easiest people on earth until I got outvoted on surrender.

God I wish I went Tryndamere!!!

Top Bottom