• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Yeah. I hope this means we get to play the new champs before they come out :p

Seems like in the future we will, though not for Graves :(

You should do this with me for a little bit today, DanGR! I'll find u on skype?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No. You don't particularly care about this game, unless I've misinterpreted your posts. There is no direct benefit to participating.

EDIT: Apparently anyone that gets their hands on the email can sign up for it. I have the link commented in our usual ventrilo channel if u want to get it.

solecalibur

Smash Master
"In order to play Yorick, max E, then slap your hand on your keyboard until you can afford a Tear of the Goddess/Manamune, then until laning phase ends, at which point you R your carry."
Its more random matchup specific things like w teemos mushrooms without you getting hit

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Max W, roll face on keyboard, oh wait you don't sustain you died

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan I'm just wondering how you play Xerath because you're the first good one I've seen.
I'm still learning him, but uh...

What do you want to know?

I start boots+pots. Ring if I don't think I'll get harassed much at all.

I go Q, E, Q, W first.
Max Q, then E, then W, ofc with R whenever it's up.

Harass with autoattacks and Q when in lane. It's easy to beat up nubs with Q because you just Q when they go for last hits.
W->Q out of their line of sight whenever it comes up.
Harassing with E-> Q uses too much mana.
Try not to Q too many creeps when harassing if you don't want to push your lane.

When you have ult and want to go for a kill use E-> R in order to stun. Then fit Q in afterwards. Fit W in there somewhere for the Mpen. It adds up.

You can kill most mid laners from about 3/4 health at 6. Easy kill anytime if your jungler has CC.

Builds! I like boots into rings into dcap into ryalis. void staff usually after that. Revolver takes away from your laning a lot. Not gonna get harassed much after about level 6 so it's kind of a waste, I've decided.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
"In order to play Yorick, max E, then slap your hand on your keyboard until you can afford a Tear of the Goddess/Manamune, then until laning phase ends, at which point you R your carry."
I played my first Yorick game today. I love how the cooldown of his ult is pretty much the time between two teamfights.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Morning Everyone,

Well … overnight … I’ve got 80+ emails all related to the costs and organising travel + accommodation for the 40+ people we have coming to the national final (just competitors)

So here’s an update given to me this morning by the tls General Manager David Powell

“we are working to get all the flights and accommodation locked away. tricky process due to the large amount of travel into and out of the GC that weekend but that we should have all travel details out to people tomorrow morning. “

So what does this mean? Today we should have all your flight details sent to you individually.

To give you guys an idea, there is roughly $19,000.00 worth in Airfares being organised just for WCG Participants, not to mention me and the rest of the tls team as well as others. So we are trying to ensure we get it right the first time, cause there is no “second” chance when organising this so late.

I’m aware that a lot of you are ****ting yourselves, wondering if the tickets are ready I’m sorry for this, but we are working on getting this done ASAP! Hopefully the next email you receive from me should have your itinerary attached to it!
I'm meant to be flying out tomorrow to the national WCG final !_!
This is all soooooooooooo messy.

How am I meant to win like $5k and a trip korea if I can't be given my airline tickets to the event itself? Until like 5 minutes prior to my flight... lololol

john!

Smash Hero
tf's ult nerf was like two months ago lol. "forever" is relative i guess.

they should buff him a LITTLE bit, he's on the underpowered side now, but considering that he had the single best ability for the entire history of the game (until two months ago), he kind of deserved his nerfs =/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jax had best ability ever. The ability to dodge turrets is broken as **** lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Correction: The ability to dodge turrets and be old jax is broken

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
What about LeBlanc before they hotfixed her?

Also Xin Zhao's ult the first two weeks...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
tf's ult nerf was like two months ago lol. "forever" is relative i guess.

they should buff him a LITTLE bit, he's on the underpowered side now, but considering that he had the single best ability for the entire history of the game (until two months ago), he kind of deserved his nerfs =/
I must have missed the memo. When did TF become underpowered? o.o

Vyke

Smash Champion
When he lost the ability to backdoor carry his team from top lane to bot lane at the same time. Or to be at any teamfight regardless of where he's farming/pushing from. I mean, he can come pretty close... but it just isn't the same.

I will have Crimson Elite Urgot. IT MUST COME OUT.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
When he lost the ability to backdoor carry his team from top lane to bot lane at the same time. Or to be at any teamfight regardless of where he's farming/pushing from. I mean, he can come pretty close... but it just isn't the same.

I will have Crimson Elite Urgot. IT MUST COME OUT.
So you're saying he went from overpowered to underpowered with that change?

Cuz he still does the split pushing job well. he's definitely not underpowered lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I still use pantheon's ult to mostly great success, TF still has a very strong early game.
But his abilities mid game to stall out + solo carry kinda got squelched.

But his late game split pushing between close to enemy base stuff is still very strong (like, tf can zone top, middle and baron.... gg)

Top Bottom