• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

jpak

Smash Lord
We won vs vVv which is bruiseleet And ginormous noob team
We had sivir tf sona noct kennen v gp Cho morg taric vayne

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
How viable is yorick? What runepage and masteries should I run with him?

I have been playing around with a build on him.

boots > Manamune > merc treds > sheen > hextech revolver > warmongs > atmas > (then finish trinity or gun blade depending on how the game is going.)

Makes him pretty tanky while also packing a huge punch.

_Dice

Smash Ace
How viable is yorick? What runepage and masteries should I run with him?

I have been playing around with a build on him.

boots > Manamune > merc treds > sheen > hextech revolver > warmongs > atmas > (then finish trinity or gun blade depending on how the game is going.)

Makes him pretty tanky while also packing a huge punch.
i skip trinity and gunblade it's so unnecessary on him. boots manamune atmas banshees then whatever you feel like is all that is needed really.

i use scaling AD reds/quints Scaling Armor yellow and scaling MR blues. snowballing at it's best.

yorick has alot of sustain and once he gets his core he is very powerful. No CC and an ultimate that is situational make him not the best character to give a solo lane to though.

EDIT: also just played a game where an 0-9 annie who had < 70 CS after 30 minutes and a solo lane claim he was a 1600 + rating Yi on EU west with a 90% winrate. needless to say. i laughed and then surrendered oh yeah he was the captain in draft and banned tryndamere and xin.

and zac audio is great now gj.

Vyke

Smash Champion
A 40% initial slow that follows you around at 20% slow isn't counted as CC?

It's still pretty annoying laning against any half-competent Yorick.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
PhantomX10 (12:27): lee sin is pretty broke
Tomato Cat (12:27): ya
***hes a monk
***vow of poverty
***totally broke
***i should do league of standup comnedy

_Dice

Smash Ace
oh lol jax's in this game

Jax:"once you guys came togetehr as a team i ***** them"

Me:"YOU ***** them. you need a reality check, look at the damage done/taken"

Jax sees he did 90,030 in an hour long game and everyone else in the game at least doubles him but mostly triples him, and he has taken less damage than anyone else as well

Jax: "I ***** you so hard"

Jax leaves post game chat.

LOL he *****ed all game about kses (he was doing this when he was 0-4-2 and his 2 assists were because he did damage then died then we killed the guy).
man i love these players but they are so infuriating to deal with. he could have litterally left the game and we would have won just as well. Oh a fun fact: it's awesome to call bluffs. he said he was going to afk forever if we ks'd him once or abandoned him no matter what. he also said "if we run when it's 3v3" or "we don't wait until 5 to engage' contradicting himself all the time. so i told eveyrone to report him and bam he started being a team player lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Highest i've seen his crit so far was Either 1018 or 1108 (Maxed BT, Madreds Blood razer, IE, and Atma's Impaler)
Insane damage is insane. Don't care if Twitch is bad or no place to put him in Competitive Play, he's still fun as hell.

TuxingtonIII

Smash Apprentice
Dominion.. I want it so badly. Not 100% happy with the gameplay tweaks, but it'll be worth it and it'll probably be better that way anyway.

jpak

Smash Lord
Sivir and TF are pretty strong still, they all play the same role they used to.Sivir goes even with Morg which just allows her to freefarm. I didn't use sivir v morg, did kennen v morg (kennen wins). Sivir with cleanse and shield beats a taric/vayne lane easily. TF needs TP to still do well I think. We won by avoiding team fights that's all, the other team is 100% commited to team fight comp, so you just avoid that.

They eventually forced baron, but we get last middle turret and bottom inhibitor in exchange. Baron just makes their team fight stronger, won't really stop us from doing what we're doing. If we get caught, we group, with sivir sona and reverie we can then split and avoid the team fight again.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Reddit said:
Alright, prepare yourself for the sheer mind blowing awesomenicity of this idea.
Cap'n Crunch Gangplank, with and Ult that rains Crunchberries from the sky.
[6]
First Comment said:
OH MY GOD! I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW!
we could have "count chocula" Vladimir! OH and maybe frankenberry Sion...
Pretty awesome idea.

TuxingtonIII

Smash Apprentice
I'd buy any Vlad skin that has a blood color other than red -- oddly enough, the first thought that came to mind was "Oil Baron" Vlad..

Cia

das kwl
1. Pick Twitch
>
2. Did you get fed early? Y: Goto 5, N: goto 3.
3. Is it 40 minutes into the game yet? Y: goto 5 N: goto 4
4. Keep farming, goto 3
>
5. penta kill
I've been trolling normals with Ignite/Exhaust twitch to get first blood by level 2. It's pretty hilarious how much of a juggernaut he becomes from that alone :)

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Apply things you learned in the inhouse to ranked games in solo queue. Win lane by 65 CS and never die the whole game.
Did it again, only I had to adapt my build to their team. is it wrong to build a Wriggles on Cait for lifesteal/armor/dmg/ward? As opposed to just saving for BF items?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Adapting builds based on the situation and flow of the game is pretty standard.

In case you guys missed it, Riven got hotfixed:

* Base Stats
o Attack Speed per level increased to 3.5 from 2.9
o Base Armor increased to 15 from 12
* Broken Wings bonus attack damage ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6.
* Ki Shout cast time decreased to 0.25 from 0.5
* Valor
o Shield increased to 60/90/120/150/180 from 40/70/100/130/160.
o Cooldown decreased to 10/9/8/7/6 from 11/10/9/8/7.
* Wind Slash
o Cast time decreased to 0.25 from 0.5
o Missile speed increased by 10% to 2200 from 2000.

Seems like a pretty solid buff to her jungle.

_Dice

Smash Ace
so can someone explain to me wtf twisted treeeline is. some guy challenegd me to a 1v1 and we went there. apparently it's horrible imba or something??? because we were 1-1 his Gp vs my fiddle (never played fids b4 lol) and i had triple his CS. but blues bot lane pushed through my inhibitor (we weren't allowed to push it) before his bottom first tower went down so he got to be even on gold and i lost when bot lane took down my nexus... WTF?

Top Bottom