• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Fro and I theory crafted then ingame tested our way to doing dragon in 4ish seconds with 5 boxes at level 7-9. Shaco too troll. Clear at 3:45. Hit level 5 before needing to back with cloth 5 pots.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fro and I theory crafted then ingame tested our way to doing dragon in 4ish seconds with 5 boxes at level 7-9. Shaco too troll. Clear at 3:45. Hit level 5 before needing to back with cloth 5 pots.
Warding? :o

Frolossus

Smash Lord
i think i've gotten something even better right now
still messing with it to get the timing down
but i can gank mid with double buffs at 2:35 2:20

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Warding? :o
One might need to invest in a vision ward to ensure safety, but in about 40 seconds, Shaco can set up the boxes and make sure the other lanes are occupied. Of course you have a 90 second window to do this anyway before the boxes die before activation. All in all it makes for some very sneaky dragoning. I could see Hiemer/Shaco also doing Baron very easily with a strategy like this.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Tried to do normals with draft pick today. Took six rounds of picking before I actually got into a match because people kept dodging when someone they wanted to play got banned or picked. I think draft might need to stay in ranked because without consequences people just dodge all day long.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Sorry Zolga/fro i don't ever play cait and we needed an AD ranged :( pretty much only knew how to land the skill shot and farm lol

I couldn't jungle since you guys were practicing jungle shaco
I couldn't play wu kong since there was a wu kong on our team
I coulnt' play support since lux went cv
I was left with a solo top yorick (and us having a mediocre bottom lane) or picking cait and trying to make it work. sorry :(

oh and zolga i'm actually unable to hear the ping noise in this game and in war3 :( sorry.

jpak

Smash Lord
chu8 dontmashme's team pt2 SOMETIME THIS WEEK
WCG Canada Lower bracket finals, winner plays CLG

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Sorry Zolga/fro i don't ever play cait and we needed an AD ranged :( pretty much only knew how to land the skill shot and farm lol

I couldn't jungle since you guys were practicing jungle shaco
I couldn't play wu kong since there was a wu kong on our team
I coulnt' play support since lux went cv
I was left with a solo top yorick (and us having a mediocre bottom lane) or picking cait and trying to make it work. sorry :(

oh and zolga i'm actually unable to hear the ping noise in this game and in war3 :( sorry.
Are you the Dice from Ottawa?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
currently at about 1 frame every 5 seconds.
but thats because I'm at uni and I'm haxing my bandwidth as it is.

(Currently at the 1500-2000 ping range in game)

I hear you calling people stupid ****s -

I APPROVE.

Also your facebook background noises keeps making me think I'm popular.
UGHH.

Dekar173

Justice Man
@dangr- PX says you have a good streaming setup, what site do you use and how do you set it up? I can't seem to get anything to work out well :[

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
@dangr- PX says you have a good streaming setup, what site do you use and how do you set it up? I can't seem to get anything to work out well :[
I've been using livestream.com only because I've got some bug where my own3d account won't work, but the program to use is called Xsplit. http://www.xsplit.com/download/

Any streaming website will do tho. Justintv, own3d, livestream.com, etc.

Add me in LoL or let's try to get in vent/skype sometime and we can talk about settings. There's a TON of different ways to set it up so I'd have to see what monitor you're using, your upload speed, etc.

And make sure you've got an upload speed of at least .5 mbps; however, you need about 1.5 and higher for it to look good. I'd imagine.

EDIT: ON ONE CONDITION. If it takes more than an hour to help setup, we must 1v1 once on summoner's rift and you give me tips. :<

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
TOM always has the best avatars

in other news Draft pick normals has been a god send for me...I've been like 2nd/3rd pick every game and like I see that other team pick nasus/irelia/renekton for top lane and I'm just like

Pick Teemo -> Auto Win Top Lane -> never get ganked after 6

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Need to play with better people more so they can yell at me for being bad. Annie + Brand was fun (sorry it was 2nd time Brand D:)

Definitely fun playing with Pakman, Wes, and co.

jpak

Smash Lord
Was the sound off when you guys were watching? I was hoping onionbagel would leave it on.

Oh well, next match Thurs/Fri with sound!

Top Bottom