• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I really want to try it sometime, then I can go Jungle AND go AP Carry without having be put in a solo lane? good idea right guys? ;)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Apparently he rolled Health, armor, and flat mana runes. And needed Cloth and all 5 pots to clear jungle. But whatever. He flashed in and ganked the hell out of people. I did alright, went 4/2/5, but my team, although playing alright, just got way far behind the other team + me and we lost.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Kevin told me about a Zombie Karthas that sounded terrifying...
-DD

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow...

I'm back to reality now.

Storms hit northern Alabama and I haven't had electricity for about half a week. Anyone wanna update me? T_T

Edit: Oh cool. Green name. :o

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I've never seen a jungle karthus that doesn't **** everything.
So true.

As for Garen, I feel the same way about MF :( After seeing one do well in ESL this past weekend I'm trying her out to see if I can make it work. I love playing her and would love to do it more often, I just have felt like she's a liability in her current state, at least without a dedicated team around her.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is there where we talk about how ******** Rumble is?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
do garens max q or e usually
All Garens Max e, regardless of how optimal it is. SPIN TO WIN

The truth comes after realizing that one or two normal games of doing well doesn't mean you'll do well in ranked!
LIES AND SLANDER!

However, while his damage is LUDICROUS, he's not unstoppable.
Just go up to him with anyone that has decent CC, and **** him.

If he overheats, blind him. Bar none that is the funniest **** I have seen in awhile for this game.

I feel like fighting Rumble requires a lot of kiting, and your team has to be pretty coordinated while fighting against him.
Or have a team that doesn't give a **** about champs with no hard CC, initiate, and **** him.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ha, that too DMG.

By the way everyone, I take back what I said about MF, at least a little. While I do still feel like she needs a strong tank and offtank to stand behind (as all carries do), when she has that solid meatshield she can do some great things. And she's still the most fun AD carry out there :)

Leacero

Smash Lord
Once I was playing against a jungle Karthus as Udyr, ran into his jungle around level 3, caught him going around the small golems corner with like 150-200 hp, proceeded to snuff him in the face with tiger.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Rumble is tanky DPS right?
I don't see how he could be bad with the current formula,
TankyDPS = Good.
-DD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I have decided that the only way to play Maokai is tank. Anything else will make me rage in frustration at the useless mass of wood he is where there should be a competent teammate.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If you are going tank, best skill to max is snare. Easiest form of damage for him, most amount of CC. Having it maxed gives you more time to position for Q knockback, and more time for your team to beat up on that person. After that, I would max Q. I don't like his sapling toss besides certain spots in laning, but they tend to push the lane for you when you don't want them to, even if you hit the person you want. Increases in Q rank also give it noticeable scaling on the slow, and if you go the tanky route you can get both CC and damage that route instead of ranking the somewhat unreliable saplings.

If they activated quicker and also landed faster, they would probably be really good. I find that spell of his lackluster even after they buffed the duration the saplings ward. There's also (maybe a bug or maybe they intended this to happen, not so sure) situations where a sapling will identify a target and all potential targets around disappear, that it sits there idle for a few seconds and blows up instead of resetting into place.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Sooooo, pretending to have bad English and being overly polite while ****** mid as Kassadin and rolling their team is the key to winning ranked?

Top Bottom