• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
why are you spamming anything though? You don't spam stances as you go through the jungle, you wait for your monkey's agility to almost be up and then change stances.
I don't see what you're saying. How is that any different when comparing: Tiger > Turtle > Tiger with Tiger > Turtle > Turtle

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
You can do that with only 1 stance though. Like the stance comes off cd as soon as monkey's agility almost does. So you can just hit q q q q q (or r r r) and have the most efficient use of monkey's agility.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
ZOMG... totally getting Easter Bunny Teemo.

Vyke

Smash Champion
you were teemo! ughhhh lol. i forget whether i won or not but your teemo was mad annoying to lane against. take that as a compliment.
You won, mostly because you became absurdly farmed/fed as nobody decided they wanted to gank you mid. We had a baller jungler who felt bot needed to constant ganks (no kills.)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Got to play a game with rambo today, he was the highest ranked on their team. Their team comp was Mundo, Sion, Chogath, Rammus, Janna. We sweeped them with Jax teemo lol. Finally broke 1700, wooo!

Cia

das kwl
I was just reading the new champs abilities and I noticed he has all offensive skills and a stun. I'm thinking sustained dmg AP carry? Tired of melee dps *******s

<_<

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I didn't even know what to do half the time. I've never seen so much risky yet brilliant play. You 3 were craazzzzy.

The new champ looks fun. Ima get him. More AP for me to play with :)
I can see him being a Penta machine with that much AOE burst/%Damage.
I'm thinking...Ring > Catalyst > rageblade(that passive is begging for it and the native attack speed boost?) > Deathcap > defense > defense/offensive

Jazriel

Smash Ace
So I tried some Cloth + Pots action into Wriggles -> Sheen -> Visage on Irelia, it sucks. I really don't see why you'd want to get Visage on Irelia over Triforce -> GA. The Visage is nice, but definitely lackluster compared to how beefy you get with GA (+amr seals +mres/lvl glyphs). Opening Cloth + Pots was meh compared to opening DShield. Sure you think you can get to Wriggle's faster, but the vulnerability in lane as well as the first time you shop you have to buy like 3 more potions anyways, I'd rather just keep DShield for the entire game and actually not get forced out of lane.

Then again I played like 3 games 1v1 solo top vs Morde. -_- I hate losing to character matchups and not player skill zzz

Evanms

Smash Journeyman
Evan, how about we don't even concern Olaf ever again?
Dude chad was so mad. Even though he was 1/10. And dove nidalee 2 levels higher then him at top.

I found your epic headbut in the recording, I also watched you get zac so fed bot when he was playing teemo. In the recording he kills trynd and goes "oops". I also want to post the part where he turns to farm while being chased by 4 people.

I don't work tomorrow so I'll post it all here.

From now on I only play solo mid singed.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ty Evan for the tips. They felt very helpful! However...

I am going insane right now. I can not for the life of my figure out Rammus.

What is my job? I am getting torn to ribbons. I had a Sunfire, FoN. 2 Hog, and Mercs, and got blown out the water.

Someone please give me the mind set of Rammus.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
lost 4 ranked in a row cause of 2 feeders and 2 dcs

=DDDDDDD

how do you go 1/11 with vlad lol

i could sleep now but my elo blows.. time for more solo queue happy fun time

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yea ive lost the last 3 ranked solo queue ive tried to play

real fun after winning 3 in row

im constant hover mid 1200

i suck??

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
yeah definitely

must be noob

thats what 5-10 akali told me

when i was 4-1
*** me...

arch knight

Smash Lord
So ive got a question about masteries with noct.
usually its either 21/0/9 or 21/9/0 with me however ive seen people who go with Sorcery > Archaic Knowledge over Alacrity > Sunder, which is how i go. Is it best to go with the ability pen or armor pen?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
yea ive lost the last 3 ranked solo queue ive tried to play

real fun after winning 3 in row

im constant hover mid 1200

i suck??
I was in that boat too, but Dojo trusts me enough to dual queue with him now :p

john!

Smash Hero
i've lost 100 elo in the past few days. this is with a elo loss/gain of 12 per game. i've played about 20 games. i never fed and often went positive. i was helpful and constructive. i bought wards. i called mias. i had great map awareness and communication skills.

then i go onto a livestream and watch 1800 players make mistakes that i would never make. i might just stop playing the game and play vicariously through hotshot and guardsman bob. lol

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
it was like

he fed

i stayed mid and ***** my lane partner

then my tower got destroyed when i tried to save bot after they got ganked and killed

then i got dove

meanwhile akali *****ed

it was fun lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Started practicing push Teemo today (Wriggles, Wit's End, Phage, Bloodrazor, Frozen Mallet, Banshee's) but one thing I've noticed is that his shroom recharge time is pretty lengthy. Am I supposed to just hog blue buff all day long?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Jazriel I really don't see how Irelia with cloth armor 5 pots sucks o.O

Her health regen is insane without even using the pots, now use them and voila, you seem invincible and the opponent stops even attempting to harass >.>

arch knight

Smash Lord
its defiantly a good idea to if your a mushroom addict Vocal more often than not try to steal theirs if yours is being hogged

Top Bottom