• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
You can't target Rekt during the ultimate tho. And your allies can see the tremor vision when you're burrowed, so it looks like the character will have some uses even if he just ends up being a gimmick.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Woo! I just had my first couple of matches yesterday night! Oh, and I encountered the weird reconnect error... 'Tis a shame since Jinx is hilarious.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can't target Rekt during the ultimate tho. And your allies can see the tremor vision when you're burrowed, so it looks like the character will have some uses even if he just ends up being a gimmick.
And your allies can see the tremor vision when you're burrowed, so it looks like the character will have some uses even if he just ends up being a gimmick.
so it looks like the character will have some uses even if he just ends up being a gimmick.
even if he just ends up being a gimmick.
even if he

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nidalee needs at least 15 or more CDR.

Panth at level 1 is just dumb while fiora I can understand. Otherwise manipulating the dragon is easier this time around cause of the blast taking longer to happen, so expect korean teams perfecting this and doing drags at level 2 or 4.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
And to compensate panth being able to solo drag at level 1, they're nerfing his attack speed.
Rito really doesn't know who to buff/nerf the past year or so lol

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
give drag faster but weaker attacks?

sounds too simple to be an actual solution, best just nerf irelia to be safe

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Maybe they should teach Dragon how to not be a scrub and land skillshots.

john!

Smash Hero
speaking of dumb preseason ****, i've been watching bjerg lately and it looks like lissandra's claw indicator doesn't show sometimes (i'm guessing when it's near a wall).

move over rengar, a new master of surprise buttsex is in town.

Last edited:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Why does anything need to be altered.

Some champions can take down dragon at level 1 or 2. It's a contestable objective and it's noticeable if your laner is missing, especially since we're talking about traditional mid and top laners. Providing a greater possibility of early game options isn't something that should be patched. It makes the game more dynamic rather than stale and boring.

In Dota 2, level 1 Roshan (basically their Baron Nashor) kills are a thing with Ursa and Wraith King. Killing Roshan has similar benefits to an early game dragon kill providing the potential for a snowballed game. There is only a true issue when the objective becomes uncontestable i.e. the objective can be secured with a champion or set of champions in a way that prevents the enemy team from possibly contesting it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's a contestable objective and it's noticeable if your laner
Because when somebody at level 1-3 (when enemy jungler still doing their own jungle/buffs) that becomes a problem. As for laner, the only one that needs to come help if any jungler is crazy enough to juggle aggro is the support since the support in games b a lot or roam mid lane for kills (at least in diamond and so on) anyways.

Last edited:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Right now it's cheesy because nobody's expecting it, but if it becomes a recurrent thing people will adapt, I'm not even diamond and I can see a lot of easy ways to prevent dragon from being taken unnoticed.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Because when somebody at level 1-3 (when enemy jungler still doing their own jungle/buffs) that becomes a problem. As for laner, the only one that needs to come help if any jungler is crazy enough to juggle aggro is the support since the support in games b a lot or roam mid lane for kills (at least in diamond and so on) anyways.
I don't believe it is a problem. Traditionally Nidalee and Panth are both middle and top laners respectively. Them going out of their way to attempt dragon is a calculated risk that will cause them to lose immediate gains i.e. CS & lane pressure for securing dragon which is a high risk gambit that could blow up in their faces. The only issue with people who excel in playing these two champions is that the team that has them is able to establish opening game mind games by possibly setting up a counter-gank @ dragon. To which again, can be countered by team communication and basic analysis of the situation.

So yes, by checking on a missing Panth or Nidalee you also will lose out on CS to throw your free ward somewhere there. However, that again is part of a calculated risk that comes across to me as being relatively balanced. Creating objectives that support teamwork and the importance of vision control is a plus as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps it's because I've seen the Dota community adapt by 5-man gibbing @ Roshan. Then again the opening moves in Dota 2 have the potential to be much more diverse than the opening moves in League i.e. stealth bombs & teleport scrolls that reward more aggressive and successfully risky play because it's not mitigated as much by mobility creep.

There are champions that result in forcing a team to adapt from the meta of putting on a suit and tie and punching in their time card @ the tower to start cs'ing. Personally, I don't understand how that is a bad thing.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Forcing you to use your ward to make sure you don't get cheesed out by a design flaw and making it a standard game practice, wow, what a great thing to defend.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They'll have to burn flash. That's worth 75 gold.
Or the free trinket. Whatever. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yeah best thing you can do is just go to dragon to ward it and hope you find em and make a flash be burned. Otherwise sneaky dragons happen all the time when you consider the time jungling was top/jungler with support roaming with them all the time in LCS games.

Sometimes watching those kinda lcs games are bull****. Just adc in the top lane and mid farming while those three are farming their enemies jungle while trying to make plays literally mid lane only.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Patch notes

Dragon
Fixed some exploits where players could not take damage from Dragon in a variety of ways.

Real talk: those videos of low level Fioras soloing dragon are pretty cool, but there are obviously more abuse than "neat" cases, so action had to be taken. This does lower some of the nuance of the Dragon fight (ie: aggro dancing or running... a lot of attack speed on jungle Pantheon. Woo mastery.) and doesn't solve all low level solo Dragon cases, but it'll at least give us a better idea of what champs should have that threat versus those who shouldn't. Final note: Dragon's fireball will now pop Banshee's Veil, but we're aware of that interaction and are planning to keep it (for now).
I'M CASTING MY FIREBALL Fireball is now treated as a spell and not an auto attack (also, you can spell shield it)
SKILLSHOTS ARE HARD Fireballs track the target like a normal attack or targeted spell
NO DANCING HERE Dragon will always finish his attack before switching targets
BUGFIX Dragon no longer gets stuck outside his pit when hit with terrain abilities (ex. Anivia's W - Crystallize)
ALL DRAGONS GO TO Dragon once again drops a soul for Thresh
rip level 3 fiora taking dargon

Top Bottom