• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Games prolly over (though they are showing fear vs dig later i think), but the league tab is right next to the black ops tag

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OMG I HAVEEEEE THE CUTE SNOW BARON ICON

I dont even know what i did to deserve it ahahah BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
In a single Twisted Treeline match, I literally pulled Galio out of his ult as Darius four times. Apparently it cancels his taunt, too.

:038:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Galio ult is 600 range, pull is 550. Galio's hitbox is pretty big so it's probably doable, but you'd need some insane precision to not walk too close and still grab him.

Alternatively, you could start the grab casting animation before Galio starts his ult, and it could just be an Arcane Shift thing where it's not interruptable.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Alternatively, you could start the grab casting animation before Galio starts his ult, and it could just be an Arcane Shift thing where it's not interruptable.
That's exactly what happened. Expect it happened a ridiculous amount of times.

:038:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's a reference to one of the main characters of Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.

The game stars Marth, but also features a character referred to as 'My Unit', whom is a customizable character that the player gets to determine the class/stats/gender of, etc.

A rather obscure reference, especially since that FE didn't even get an English release. Most people are going to assume the **** joke.

http://serenesforest.net/fe12/myunit.html

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It has an English translation patch now if you're willing to Emulator.

Also, at least we're getting Awakening. :3

Vyke

Smash Champion
Mogwai, next time you stream, you totally need to start playing Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden between League games.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mogwai, have little contests that reward stream watchers with RP or something. You'll definitely get viewers from that. :applejack:

Vyke

Smash Champion
Mogwai, have little contests that reward stream watchers with RP or something. You'll definitely get viewers from that. :applejack:
I don't think he can get more than 50 viewers at a time until he gets a partnership with Twitch or something like that. I don't remember specifically. Mebbe I'm wrong. It would be nice if he did get one, though, cus I like resolution options.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So in the past 3 games, Ive had a support who fed the enemy adc at least 5 kills in lane...

I mean, I still have always came out positive (only had 1 death in lane between the three games), but its annoying

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Sure seems that way.

I just got a double kill last game when I got ganked against Ahri and Fiora.

I'm not even sure how it happened.

Top Bottom