• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I pick Malphite to jungle.
Opposing team is Darius, Garen, Wukong, Ashe, and Shen.

The smile on my face was immense. :applejack:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
wow lol

is this seriously a 2k elo game

should i even try anymore
People derp at every level. After they picked Ashe + Pantheon + Wukong + Nocture, we all agreed in Team select to build Thornmails and I mean, seriously, what the **** could they even do about it? They lost that game when they picked that awful comp vs. a team that realized how to butcher them for their awful comp.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Anyone having a glitch where they can't move or cast for some time? I've had it happen three times as Morgana ._.
And it's not my net because I see the opponents still moving and attacking.

:038:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
My class sucks now in D3, probably coming back to League for a bit.
Also to hondafoo, invade their jungle ALWAYS. Take Blue if you're on purple side or invade their red if you're on blue side. Then proceed to gank top with the jungler. 3v1 always First blood (proven), then go mid force their flash then come bot and proceed to baby sit til 2 and get kill.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That may be true. I throw away two games and its 50/50 blow up. xD
Those are just the most memorable.

There are other games were you do subpar, but those two were particularly terrible.

And then there are games where you go super legendary super fast.

I'd say it's closer to 1/3 chance of blow up, lol.

Also, her volleys are purple now too, Zac :)

EDIT: And I think it's super neat they have her pull arrows from her quiver.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I guess being able to tumble into invisibilty and being able to push ur opponent away, stuns if they hit a wall, isnt good enough for you huh?

but anyway, a fed teemo is the **** a tanks nightmares are made of. frozen mallet Bloodrazor, and malady? tanks fear me
I didnt mean that as if Vayne had no escape, I meant it as I consider her one of the best AD carries.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What PX said. Support is generally boring. Gotta do janky stuff like Support Poppy. :applejack:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I got stuck as support for 2-3 days, once. It was....ok. I just feel like I have no power over my team if they start messing up horribly. But yeah, I love Taric support. He's probably my new favorite.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Support is fun because you get to ****-block the enemy team and don't have to worry about last hitting

Purple

Hi guys!
I love building gold per 5s.

I love shutting down ad carries by paying attention to last hit attempts.

I absolutely adore having more money than a carry on the opposing team.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Solution: Play soraka, level Q first, disregard your carry's complaints about you pushing the lane and just spam starfall all day.

Okuser

Smash Ace
this graphics update is the best thing to happen to league since... the spectator patch I guess. but yea it's ****ing awesome my laptop finally runs LoL smoothly

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When I played yesterday it was my first time since D3 came out, I kept trying to move by left clicking first few minutes of my first game :(

also sweet, patch is out :3

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I got stuck as support for 2-3 days, once. It was....ok. I just feel like I have no power over my team if they start messing up horribly. But yeah, I love Taric support. He's probably my new favorite.
Supports don't carry games the same way as carries do. They either prevent your team from dying, or set up kills

I love Nautilus support.. If you get fed.. It isn't bad compared to like Alistar or Blitz getting fed.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait, Swain isn't disabled on live is he? That would be absurd.

so it seems he is. Why the hell did they release the patch then?

._.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Swain is disabled because he has an infinite mana bug due to the new skin. Skins probably aren't seen in pbe, or are they?

Top Bottom