• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 Good job Mew2King (Jason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I admit,I was upset about losing because my one goal was to keep that streak of wins going on and on vs you, but

Good job winning MLG, I'll have to play this game more I guess. Sorry for being a lil ***** you deserve the win and for all the past **** that happened to you, I don't think I should feel sad about this, see you at the next one hehe, I'll edit everything I said so you don't have to read em and get hurt by it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If this was a Facebook post, I'd like this in a heartbeat.

Way to man up, Ally.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol Ally, better luck next time, M2K is like a level 9000+ CPU (that can read your playing style!!!).

I actually always hope to see good battles between you two, and, until now, you haven't dissapointed me, ever.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Spoken like a true champion.

This definitely demonstrates the depth of our community and the health of the rivalry between M2K and Ally.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Hopefully things start getting better from here, I'm sure you two will be able to celebrate your placings together soon enough.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I say good job Ally as well. Congratz on 2nd place. Obviously there's going to be some tension when the difference between 1st and 2nd is $1000+.

Elec Man

Smash Rookie
I admit,I was upset about losing because my one goal was to keep that streak of wins going on and on vs you, but

Good job winning MLG, I'll have to play this game more I guess. Sorry for being a lil ***** you deserve the win and for all the past **** that happened to you, I don't think I should feel sad about this, see you at the next one hehe, I'll edit everything I said so you don't have to read em and get hurt by it.
Captain Falcon would approve of this post.

You are one of the few brawl players that I respect, and I now I respect you even more

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
*wants to see what warranted this*
In the other thread Jason posted the paragraph below, which I'm guessing is what this is probably (or at least somewhat) about:

"actually i can't be very happy anymore. Reason is cuz I consider myself good friends with ally but he is starting to be more bitter towards me lately whenever I beat him so when I beat him I cannot feel good so idk if I can be happy with winning brawl tourneys anymore. I just talked to him and he said he's going to be really mad if i time him out. But what am I supposed to do I am playing to win and I don't want to approach into grenades and an up tilt at 100%+. I am not sure what to do unless I can find other approaches but when I play aggro I usually lose so why would I do that. I am not sure what to do now. It's like a lose lose situation now sort of. I think I earned winning because I played very careful and I believe smart and I trained very hard for it but ugh idk anymore"

In which case props to Ally for this thread

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL M2K
If people are going to say your character is so great he's bannable, why the **** not play him as he can be? If there was a rule that you had to approach, MK would lose his entire time-out ability, which is what makes him so great in the first place.
Don't feel bad. Your character can do it and you can do it with him, so there's no problem.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its a game kids

friendship is more important, because ultimately thats all your gonna have when the match is over and done. You can read up on the frame data, place well, but it'll all mean absolutely nothing if you dont have people surrounding you that really love you for who you are and your talents.

Gnes

Smash Master

Good job baby, i knew u had it in u.

U know what this means son...team with him at Apex 2...Me and timmy WANT OUR REMATCH!!!!!
Do it...for me :)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
its a game kids

friendship is more important, because ultimately thats all your gonna have when the match is over and done. You can read up on the frame data, place well, but it'll all mean absolutely nothing if you dont have people surrounding you that really love you for who you are and your talents.
This post changed my life.

But its right, i love my smash family.

EVEN KIETH (villain)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Who doesn't love Keith. I mean, he's like the only black guy that plays Snake.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
There's a female ddd player? O_o
^^^^^^

one of the few female DDD players out there reporting in, and i also play snake, and every other villian character in brawl. But alas mine snake doesnt **** nearly as hard as top level snakes >:I

ackya

Smash Cadet
its a game kids

Or you could have $$$ when the match is over and done.

You can either get sellout friends with money that you won and be an ***, or you can be all like "ggs" if you lose and make real bros.

Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom